Leonie on Hochanda

Former QVC executive gets 2 years in prison for embezzlement, fraud scheme

A former QVC executive was sentenced Tuesday to 30 months in federal prison for perpetuating a $1 million fraud scheme that enabled him to live a luxury lifestyle.

James D. Falkowski, 42, of Buffalo, N.Y., worked as a director for QVC, where he was tasked with enhancing the West Chester, Pa.-based television shopping networks brand and reputation in the entertainment and fashion industries.

But federal prosecutors said that without QVCs knowledge or approval, he instead used his role to embezzle and fraudulently obtain from the company over $1 million worth of money, goods and services, such as hundreds of thousands of dollars of first-class travel, hotel and resort stays, spa treatments.....Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Leonie on Hochanda

ADVERTISING

Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by murgatroyd View Post
    Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?
    I think Dawn Bibby is on the Craft Channel with Debbie and Julian.

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn has been on TCC since the beginning and Dawn Wheeler is on TCC now as well.Anna Griffin on TCC too.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are gradually getting their act together ,at least in no longer looks like its filmed in a shed.
    Likes UkSki, historymystery, Loveinamist liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am really pleased to see Leonie on Hochanda, I really like her, if you read this Leonie, great to see you back on our screens again.

Post Thanks / Like

I really like Leonie and I love her giggling, she's just like that in 'real life' off screen. I'm glad to see her back on TV.
    Likes reanebeanie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed watching Leonie with Arty Farty Carol yesterday. Funny, relaxed with time to demonstrate and NO hard sell. A total pleasure to watch.
    Likes craftman, reanebeanie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

She has now, how prophetic
    Likes Scandi Princess , Petespants liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn will be representing a company she's now working with - I think it's called Craft Buddy but will have to check that over on the craft telly forum.
    Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Dawn Bibby will be presenting her new range on Hochanda very soon!

Advertising

Advertising