4.....get rid of Peter Simon
5.....get rid of Mike Mason
6.....get rid of Peter Simon
7.....get rid of Mike Mason
8.....get rid of Peter Simon
9.....get rid of Mike Mason

Now what's the last one? oh yeah....

10....get rid of Peter Simon.

no place on the list for get rid of Sally Jacks?? She sounds loud on mute....

Great! Both of them could then attend the Jobs Fair event, complete with their "detailed CVs" telling employers everywhere how marvellous they are...
The ten I'd pick are......

1.....get rid of Mike Mason
2.....get rid of Peter Simon
3.....get rid of Mike Mason
4.....get rid of Peter Simon
5.....get rid of Mike Mason
6.....get rid of Peter Simon
7.....get rid of Mike Mason
8.....get rid of Peter Simon
9.....get rid of Mike Mason

Now what's the last one? oh yeah....

10....get rid of Peter Simon.

Hubby always has Not Ideal World on in the background weekends
Howard was on with a steam cleaner last week
The quest was saying how it was a floor steamer and converts to a handy hand cleaner for doing
Your taps and around the loo and how it kills germs you don't see
For no reason Howard shouted out diarrhoea diarrhoea diarrhoea
The guest must know what he is like because he ignored him and carried on his demo without batting an eyelid
I suppose he is used to the c..p Howard goes on about(pun intended)

Was Howard on coke - the diet version... :taphead:

Why do Peter Simon, Mike Mason and Sally Jacks pull such ridiculous, exaggerated, unattractive gurning facial expressions all the time?

Howard did a show last week where he mentioned his BBC Radio Wales appearance at least 25 times cant believe behind the scenes are delighted by that.

I could not describe his selling style but he must shift a fair few products as he is on a lot last few months.

I would not be to surprised if he is now parodying himself, he quite often states he reads the online comments that he talks to much about himself and then goes and does it even more.

Last edited:
I wonder if Howard (his QVC equivalent would undoubtedly be Jill Franks) does as well as he does simply because he's available whenever called. Like many who go into the media/showbusiness: he craves attention. He sees the comments he gets here and elsewhere and it reinforces his behaviour. We keep "rewarding" him for his poo-talk by discussing it... so he does it more. He clearly would rather be commented about than ignored. The same could be said of the egregious behaviour of a number of his colleagues.

Howard is, yet again, banging on about the health benefits of cooking with Air Fryers, he says the chips he just tried are so much healthier than frying. These are chips that 'Chef' William had doused in Ketchup.

And he's going on about the ASA 'who are a wonderful organisation', he said they can't say that XX% of stock has sold if it hasn't.

Howard, nobody is really interested in the % sold flannel which only applies to allocated stock for a particular offer anyway (then another offer will appear when it's finished). You must think we're stupid, we see it time and time again boyo.

And besides Senna Pod, there's far more exotic language in use that's of infinitely more interest :mysmilie_59: