New graphics!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Golden Brown

Registered Shopper
Why have Gems changed their graphics to be a QVC clone? Now you can't read the price because it's so tiny. I do think that some of the previous graphics were also difficult to see because they were brown on cream, but has no-one on Gems heard of accessibility legislation and minimum point sizes? We'll need magnifying glasses soon...

They seem to have copied the current Rocks & Co style.

I do agree about the graphics, even on a 42" smart TV the price is just about readable. Even the P&P is too small, almost going on the blurry side.

I was watching on Friday, and Angeline was presenting. She admitted that they had been inundated with complaints about the graphics (I have to say full marks to her for not 'fudging' the issue or ignoring it). But the next thing she said was words to the effect that the graphics could not be fixed until Monday, because there was nobody available to do it! Um, this is a 24-hour shopping channel....I'd say there blurdy well should be someone available, even if they fixed things only temporarily!! It must have been bad, because Lynn Jinks was still apologising later in the afternoon. It appears nobody did a trial run before they went 'live' with the new graphics, or it was done for cheapness and they thought they could get away with it.

I agree they are very small.. When on the large TV ok.. but the smaller screens - quite useless. Im sure I wouldn't complain if I were 20 (when my eyes were sharp) but now, not so much!
Maybe its a hint from Gems TV regarding the ACTUAL size of their items 'If you cannot read our graphics, you're going to be disappointed regarding the size of our gem stones'

Latest posts

Back