Actress Sarah Parish on IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70 - "senna pod Howard":mysmilie_15:

Senna Pod was selling the Pearl Hair Removal Device earlier, it can supposedly really change your life. He was going on about using it on the Bikini Line.

It was verging on weird. In fact it was weird, especially when he's then pawing over the male model who was removing hair from his legs, why I don't know.

A little bit too close to creepy for me, he really can come across as a very odd little man. Almost Dirty Peter-esque.

Senna Pod was selling the Pearl Hair Removal Device earlier, it can supposedly really change your life. He was going on about using it on the Bikini Line.

It was verging on weird. In fact it was weird, especially when he's then pawing over the male model who was removing hair from his legs, why I don't know.

A little bit too close to creepy for me, he really can come across as a very odd little man. Almost Dirty Peter-esque.

Howeird and creepy are synonymous... I remember once feeling somewhat sorry for him and creeped-out at the same time. He was doing a jewellery show and modelling the rings in the hour himself. He's clearly got hands dainty enough for the job, but it still felt a bit "off".

Howeird and creepy are synonymous... I remember once feeling somewhat sorry for him and creeped-out at the same time. He was doing a jewellery show and modelling the rings in the hour himself. He's clearly got hands dainty enough for the job, but it still felt a bit "off".

The Pearl presentations are bizarre at the best of times, Howard is a step too far.

I can only think of one person who could make it even more creepy and i'm sure you know who I mean.

The dirty one :mysmilie_59:

He has done these shows, I'm sure he was buying one for 'our Bert' last time I saw

Our Bet's twin brother? Or has Bet had a gender reassignment? :mysmilie_8:

What I hope never to see in a live hour is any of the intimate facial expressions I've seen on some of the video clips posted here (I couldn't help watching them - the unfolding horror is irrisistible - what will happen next? How much worse will it get?).

Our Bet's twin brother? Or has Bet had a gender reassignment? :mysmilie_8:

What I hope never to see in a live hour is any of the intimate facial expressions I've seen on some of the video clips posted here (I couldn't help watching them - the unfolding horror is irrisistible - what will happen next? How much worse will it get?).

Bet is really Bert imo

Latest posts

Back