Peter Simon returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He looks even weirder than usual! Looks like he's got white eyeliner on, pair that with his tan he looks more like Petra than a Peter. :mysmilie_17:

What's the point of having a web shop if your going to allocate to the phone lines, pathetic from ideal world.

What's the point of having a web shop if your going to allocate to the phone lines, pathetic from ideal world.

QVC do aswell, if you don't check out your basket it'll drop back into stock after about twenty mins or less, then anyone can grab it then, it's game on.

The only jungle should be the Amazon, where he would quickly join one of the Lost Tribes (and remain so). On a more serious note, I cannot wait to view his latest "hilarious" round of unfunny "jokes".
You can just imagine Dirty Peter, preparing for his triumphant return to his adoring public.

Our Brian sorry Bet will be having his sorry her patience tried, having to put up with the great man's pre performance tantrums but always knowing that this is the downside of being lucky enough to be with one of the great creative (boy he's creative) talents of the 1980's.

There has surely been no more important television comeback since the hysterically funny Cannon & Ball delighted the nation on I'm A Celebrity* :mysmilie_59:

* Regulars from the old Bid days will know that Dirty Peter claimed he'd too been asked to appear in the jungle, he never said why it didn't happen but I suspect his renowned modesty wouldn't have allowed it

Are you sure it was Great British Bake-off and not something else, beginning with a different letter?:giggle:
He also claimed he was going on Great British Bake Off. Never happened.

Some people might think he's a pathological liar but I don't, ooh no I don't. I was just telling Our Mabel this, ooh yes I did I tell yer, I did :mysmilie_59:

Yes, I'd keep the "off" and substitute something else for 'Bake'....Go forth and multiply...
Not only is is annoying, not only is he a rubbish presenter, not only is he a liar, not only is he an invader of people's personal space, not only is he always saying not only, it's not the "off" I'd be telling Pervy Pete. :mysmilie_13:

So let me guess, without anyway of knowing for sure why he was away would I be right in guessing he puts his weight loss down to using that Exercise Machine he was shilling? I seem to remember he lost loads of weight when he took time off on Bid, because he wasn't well (but luckily the Thinsulate Hats he was selling saved his life). Well, let's see what he attributes his weight loss to when he's selling a NutriBullet, Halogen Oven, VibraPower or Spear & Jackson (glug).

I wouldn't believe Dirty Peter if he told us his favourite poultry was Chicken and that his favourite property type was a Cottage

So let me guess, without anyway of knowing for sure why he was away would I be right in guessing he puts his weight loss down to using that Exercise Machine he was shilling? I seem to remember he lost loads of weight when he took time off on Bid, because he wasn't well (but luckily the Thinsulate Hats he was selling saved his life). Well, let's see what he attributes his weight loss to when he's selling a NutriBullet, Halogen Oven, VibraPower or Spear & Jackson (glug).

I wouldn't believe Dirty Peter if he told us his favourite poultry was Chicken and that his favourite property type was a Cottage

Yeh, I'm sure he loves 'spring chicken' and been in a few isolated 'cottages' in his time... :mysmilie_47: :thinking:

Latest posts

Back