Peter Simon returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What does it say about a presenter that his absences are so noteworthy, and his return a cue for lamentations? Of course the chances are he will say or do something outrageous and we'll be pounding our keyboards as a result... which will inevitably encourage him to be more outrageous, offensive, risqué and any other superlatives you wish to imagine.

I couldn't watch him again, he creeps me out.

While I couldn't watch GOLLUM again (after a very brief reminder of his foulness) it's merely because, in my opinion, he's sly, offensive, exceptionally boring, unfunny and very difficult on both the ears and eyes. He revolts me.

Peter Simon, in my opinion, has something dark about him. I'd cross the road to avoid him :mysmilie_59:

I couldn't watch him again, he creeps me out.

While I couldn't watch GOLLUM again (after a very brief reminder of his foulness) it's merely because, in my opinion, he's sly, offensive, exceptionally boring, unfunny and very difficult on both the ears and eyes. He revolts me.

Peter Simon, in my opinion, has something dark about him. I'd cross the road to avoid him :mysmilie_59:

I agree, Peter Pervy Simon is a dirty old fart, should change his name to Butlins he's that camp.

I guess safe for him now that the report has been published!

You can just imagine Dirty Peter, preparing for his triumphant return to his adoring public.

Our Brian sorry Bet will be having his sorry her patience tried, having to put up with the great man's pre performance tantrums but always knowing that this is the downside of being lucky enough to be with one of the great creative (boy he's creative) talents of the 1980's.

There has surely been no more important television comeback since the hysterically funny Cannon & Ball delighted the nation on I'm A Celebrity* :mysmilie_59:

* Regulars from the old Bid days will know that Dirty Peter claimed he'd too been asked to appear in the jungle, he never said why it didn't happen but I suspect his renowned modesty wouldn't have allowed it

You can just imagine Dirty Peter, preparing for his triumphant return to his adoring public.

Our Brian sorry Bet will be having his sorry her patience tried, having to put up with the great man's pre performance tantrums but always knowing that this is the downside of being lucky enough to be with one of the great creative (boy he's creative) talents of the 1980's.

There has surely been no more important television comeback since the hysterically funny Cannon & Ball delighted the nation on I'm A Celebrity* :mysmilie_59:

* Regulars from the old Bid days will know that Dirty Peter claimed he'd too been asked to appear in the jungle, he never said why it didn't happen but I suspect his renowned modesty wouldn't have allowed it

I think he misheard they probably said they wish he'd get lost in the jungle, the silly fool.............I don't watch "I'm a celeb" but I'm fully on board with the "get him out of here". :mysmilie_17:

I think he misheard they probably said they wish he'd get lost in the jungle, the silly fool.............I don't watch "I'm a celeb" but I'm fully on board with the "get him out of here". :mysmilie_17:

He also claimed he was going on Great British Bake Off. Never happened.

Some people might think he's a pathological liar but I don't, ooh no I don't. I was just telling Our Mabel this, ooh yes I did I tell yer, I did :mysmilie_59:

He also claimed he was going on Great British Bake Off. Never happened.

Some people might think he's a pathological liar but I don't, ooh no I don't. I was just telling Our Mabel this, ooh yes I did I tell yer, I did :mysmilie_59:

Not only is is annoying, not only is he a rubbish presenter, not only is he a liar, not only is he an invader of people's personal space, not only is he always saying not only, it's not the "off" I'd be telling Pervy Pete. :mysmilie_13:

Not only is is annoying, not only is he a rubbish presenter, not only is he a liar, not only is he an invader of people's personal space, not only is he always saying not only, it's not the "off" I'd be telling Pervy Pete. :mysmilie_13:

:mysmilie_19:

No doubt he'll have arrived by Chauffeur Driven Limousine* at Television Centre** by now, with his entourage of people in tow*** Being the Professional**** that he is he'll no doubt be rehearsing his lines***** so he's word perfect when he hits the cameras.

* Driven himself in his tobacco odoured, 11 year old Jag
** It's what he calls Ideal World's Industrial Estate Units
*** The only thing he ever has in tow is his tobacco odoured, 11 year old Jag (but only if he'd paid the RAC that month)
**** No doubt he's a Pro, he drags his old carcass around better than any of the young whipper snappers like De Knees
***** His favourite line is 'Oi, Dan, you wannabe, get me 40 Menthol Ciggies and some Chicken, any Chicken will do :mysmilie_59:

If he's wearing lycra again which makes him look like he has a 'camel toe' I'm not gonna watch :talking:

THAT, Mr Greg, is just about the vilest thing I have ever read on this site.

Marvellous :mysmilie_8:

Here he is

Looks very well healthwise very very tanned

And of course he bought the total crunch body system before he went away i highly doubt that, he does look a bit trimmer though

A quite unreal first 5 minutes if it wasnt Peter Simon you would not believe this

Arse gags Cock gags

They have just cut back to a previous clip, he has lost more than a bit of weight judged on this

Latest posts

Back