Peter Simon speaks for the dead

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

desertranger

Registered Shopper
Like many here, I thought that Peter Simon had scraped all possible barrels when it comes to selling ploys. It seems I was wrong.

His late father was dragged into the sales process in the Vostok show earlier, with Peter saying how he would be 'looking down' and admiring the watch on display... turning in his grave would perhaps have been a far more realistic expectation.

I’m sure this isn’t the end of dead family members with a passion for Ideal products. Perhaps there’s a late Aunty Mabel who, so Peter will assure us, is longing for a certain Moira C scarflace; or maybe it will be his departed Uncle Fred, who has his eye on a nutribullet.

There’s doubtless a whole heavenly realm comprised of such people, who are all fondly remembered by Peter, and who are all eager to pass on their product enthusiasm via a (living) third party.

That said, I do wonder what ‘Our Bet’ thinks of all this...

Like many here, I thought that Peter Simon had scraped all possible barrels when it comes to selling ploys. It seems I was wrong.

His late father was dragged into the sales process in the Vostok show earlier, with Peter saying how he would be 'looking down' and admiring the watch on display... turning in his grave would perhaps have been a far more realistic expectation.

I’m sure this isn’t the end of dead family members with a passion for Ideal products. Perhaps there’s a late Aunty Mabel who, so Peter will assure us, is longing for a certain Moira C scarflace; or maybe it will be his departed Uncle Fred, who has his eye on a nutribullet.

There’s doubtless a whole heavenly realm comprised of such people, who are all fondly remembered by Peter, and who are all eager to pass on their product enthusiasm via a (living) third party.

That said, I do wonder what ‘Our Bet’ thinks of all this...

For all we know 'Our Bet' is ensconced in the rocking chair at the Bates Motel...

Mix that with his constant double entendres, we'll have to rename him the "sexercist". :mysmilie_17:

This could be just the beginning of a whole army of departed relatives that he'll bring in to help him flog whatever.....he's obviously getting even more desperate, as I've only heard him going on about his Mum before, and sometimes he implies she's with us, sometimes not. As for Our Bet, who (or what) she is remains unanswered as well.

Just a few hours ago Shaun Ryan was also talking, highly emotionally, about his late Father too. I'll spare you the details.

It was in support of shilling a Mobility Scooter, for £2000+

This channel is in the gutter, rats.:mysmilie_13:

Can't decide what's worse - Shaun invoking his dead father to sell some massively overpriced scooter, or the excuse for a mother that is Dennice using her still-living disabled daughter to sell tat. Scummy individuals preying on the vulnerable and the needy.

Sorry to disappoint them all, but they're too late for the BAFTAs....
Can't decide what's worse - Shaun invoking his dead father to sell some massively overpriced scooter, or the excuse for a mother that is Dennice using her still-living disabled daughter to sell tat. Scummy individuals preying on the vulnerable and the needy.

I'd like to take a moment to tell you all about my late third cousin removed on my Mothers, StepMothers, Foster Parents, God Parents, Earth Mothers side.

My late third cousin removed passed on before 'it' (it was of no gender) was able to sample Halogen Cooking as they weren't available back then (663BC).

I know that 'it' would have loved to try 'Chef' Williams signature dish of Salmon in Sweet Chilli Sauce & Cauliflower Cheese.

So, please buy a Halogen Oven from Ideal World and think of 'it' when enjoying your meal.

Saint Peter of Simon on the graveyard shift:mysmilie_15:

Not only am i'm digging deep for a sale, I am digging 6ft deep for a sale, not only did I buy this timepiece for myself, but I would suggest like me you could buy a second timepiece and take it down t'cemetery and place it on uncle Alf's headstone like I did........((((((((((LONG PAUSE TO THINK OF THE LATE ALF and dramatic affect))))))))...... then stand back and admire................but not only admire you will be safe in t'knowledge that Uncle Alf will be aware of the time at anytime, ............cooooooooooome on just av a buy folks only 30% left!!!!!! to totally just shatter the sad low atmospheric spell he had us all under:angel:

Eerily enough, the sexercist has an uncannily resemblance to Count Dracula, all be it one that's been tangoed :mysmilie_17:

I recall that the blonde woman ( Hayley ? ) invoked her dead father when flogging the telescopic ladder, claiming that the make 'Builders Brand' was one that her late father 'would have known and trusted'.

A few presenters on QVC go for the sympathy sell too, I've heard Chuntley mentioning her father who's deceased when trying to grab a sale, yes I know, sweet, unassuming, lovely Chuntley, who'd have thought it?

Yes, none of them seem to have any compunction about using relatives (living or dead) in their sales pitches. And in my opinion Chuntley fakes the "dizzy" act completely - if she said "silly me" once the other day she said it 50 times when she was on in a fashion hour. Yes, silly you, Catherine...now give it a rest.
A few presenters on QVC go for the sympathy sell too, I've heard Chuntley mentioning her father who's deceased when trying to grab a sale, yes I know, sweet, unassuming, lovely Chuntley, who'd have thought it?

Yes, none of them seem to have any compunction about using relatives (living or dead) in their sales pitches. And in my opinion Chuntley fakes the "dizzy" act completely - if she said "silly me" once the other day she said it 50 times when she was on in a fashion hour. Yes, silly you, Catherine...now give it a rest.

She fakes the dizzy act? Does she!

She's surely the best proponent of this tactic since Columbo :mysmilie_59:

And that stupid, phoney, fragile, shrinking violet voice. I loathe her!

My vote would go to Dennice as being the worst.....to keep emphasising that her daughter is disabled when she's plugging a product is disgusting, in my opinion. The majority of people who suffer from a disability want to be judged on their own terms, not for somebody to keep harping on, giving them a 'D' label. They are not in any way defined by their disability, they are people, for God's sake, the same as the rest of us! Is her daughter's brown hair relevant - does she keep harping on that? No? Well in that case, Dennice, please stop citing your daughter's disability.

My vote would go to Dennice as being the worst.....to keep emphasising that her daughter is disabled when she's plugging a product is disgusting, in my opinion. The majority of people who suffer from a disability want to be judged on their own terms, not for somebody to keep harping on, giving them a 'D' label. They are not in any way defined by their disability, they are people, for God's sake, the same as the rest of us! Is her daughter's brown hair relevant - does she keep harping on that? No? Well in that case, Dennice, please stop citing your daughter's disability.

She's a total disgrace who ought to be ashamed of herself.

I'm waiting for the IW LIVE, yes, LIVE! séance with quest medium Derek "are you there, Sam?" Acorah......not even Pervy Pete could outdo this performance!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I8H_v8cM9CQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm waiting for the IW LIVE, yes, LIVE! séance with quest medium Derek "are you there, Sam?" Acorah......not even Pervy Pete could outdo this performance!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I8H_v8cM9CQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ugh. Derek Achorah is an absolute lying fake munt. I'm surprised Peter Simon hasn't gone into this spiritualist/medium/ghost hunting bs. It would be right up his back alley...

Latest posts

Back