Best craft channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rowley

Registered Shopper
Im pleased with the new channel hochanda, at first it was a bit iffy, but they're now getting it together. Lots of sewing and loving the £6-95 monthly postage costs.
I think create and craft have finally got competition now, just what was needed.
Thanks again hochanda x

I'm not a crafter but have watched it develop and I agree it has got more interesting. It's for many hobbies not just craft.

I'm just enjoying watching "Let Leonie Loose" - proper live craft demonstration. It's not feeling really hard sell either.

Agreed

Not a crafter either but watching more and more of this channel

Improving all the time entertaining and just easy viewing

They've been trailing the launch of Crafter's Companion on 5th March with Debbie Shore. She was always one of my favourites when she was on IW. Very calm presenting style.

Hochanda is a delight to watch. The presenters are doing what they should be doing - drawing out the expert knowledge of the guest presenters. They are explaining why things are beneficial to have, rather than this "just buy it" nonsense.

I don't sew and I'm currently watching a presentation of a Toyota sewing machine!

They don't interrupt every few minutes either saying the stocks flying out the door, and going over and over what they are selling. Don't waste time reading emails either, which I notice occurs all the time on create and craft when sewing is on, never do it when it's paper craft. Never been able to work that one out.

I am loving this channel, as others have said, they take time to show demonstrations, they are also good at explaining the flexi payments, and always say that the first payment includes the p&p. So pleased at the number of familiar faces who have joined, and the ones who are about to join! I honestly wondered how Matt would cope with the complete change from jewellery to the crafts, but he has been a revelation-will done Matt! He is so enthusiastic and a joy to watch. Love watching Charlie, Alex, Leonie, well I like them all to be honest! They have inspired me to take up crafting again, when I first saw the colouring in programmes I thought how can they fill in an hour with that! How wrong was I, Sarah in particular is so good with her demonstrations and I have now taken up colouring in! Long may it continue, this channel is like a breathe of fresh air!

The presenter I was just watching on a felting show, Jonathan? He seems very "novice" but he's asking great questions for the person who is wondering "is this a craft for me?" and not interrupting all the time.

There's no list of presenters on their website. But from what I've seen so far, they seem to have attracted a lot of ex IW / C&C presenters and guests... whereas The Craft Channel seems to have more ex QVC presenters and guests.

I watched a show with Indian cooking ,selling the various utensils involved as well as ingredients all presented by an Indian lady who was very informative and knew what she was doing .I enjoyed it .I do like to dabble in cooking .

I watched a show with Indian cooking ,selling the various utensils involved as well as ingredients all presented by an Indian lady who was very informative and knew what she was doing .I enjoyed it .I do like to dabble in cooking .

I like the fact that if they sell out of something they are demonstrating they don't just abandon the demonstration and move onto something else... also if they don't finish the demonstration, they seem happy to continue with the demonstration the next hour they are on with the product.

I agree with much of what has already been said. It looks less like they are in a warehouse and the presenting itself is often very good (there will always be nitpicks but they are much fewer than other shopping channels at the moment)

Debbie Shore is perfect for a channel that is less hard sell.

They make things that in reality are boring to watch, not as boring. Good stuff.

Latest posts

Back