Ideal's best comedy show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was thinking just that whilst watching him. He looks fresh and healthy, unlike the other fag puffing two.

He was demonstrating some stuff for filling in the lines that should knock fabulift sideways!

Totally agree, put Dimitri next to fag ash Peter "dragged through a Lilly Savage hedge backwards" Sherlock, and you can see who the one that's passionate about skin care and the one who can't wait for the hour to be over to pop out for a fag.........ahem! :mysmilie_17:

Personally it's that banshee that I find aggressive.

Or egregious, or both.

Just leave Genevieve, please :mysmilie_59:

Oh yeah me too! You can see those sly little glances she gives guest if she can't finish her extremely long sentence, Genpleaseleave.........pleeeeeeeasssse! :mysmilie_13:

Totally agree, put Dimitri next to fag ash Peter "dragged through a Lilly Savage hedge backwards" Sherlock, and you can see who the one that's passionate about skin care and the one who can't wait for the hour to be over to pop out for a fag.........ahem! :mysmilie_17:

That woman who shills Elizabeth Grant (with that trademarked miracle 'ingredient' Torricelumn, ahem) looks like a lame Vanessa Feltz Tribute Act.

Torricelumn, the 'wonder' ingredient for which a Web of Science or PubMed search returns no results.

It wouldn't do.

But it no doubt would return results for all of the less exciting sounding ingredients that, combined, make up the trademarked, brand name that is the miracle 'ingredient' Torricelumn :mysmilie_59:

And to think that for all these years I've been using a chainsaw to cut through my carrots, potatoes and courgettes! She is such a silly c$$ :headbang:
Sally Jacks was just utterly astonished (wow, oh my word, amazing) that the Santoku Knife that comes as part of a Pan deal could cut through:-

A Carrott
A Potato
A Courgette

This was what 'Chef' William chose to demonstrate it's capabilities :mysmilie_59:

Lol!!:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Yes, Pete and Lilly are definitely twins, separated at birth.

Torricelumn, the 'wonder' ingredient for which a Web of Science or PubMed search returns no results.

There is a whole page about Torricelumn on the EG website. I read it and learned that the key ingredient is extracted from some sort of seaweed. I can understand them being secretive about their unique ingredient. Torricelumn is to EG what Prai root is to the Prai range... a unique ingredient.

I wonder if there are patents, registered trademarks etc for Torricelumn? And if there are who actually owns them?

There is a whole page about Torricelumn on the EG website. I read it and learned that the key ingredient is extracted from some sort of seaweed. I can understand them being secretive about their unique ingredient. Torricelumn is to EG what Prai root is to the Prai range... a unique ingredient.

I wonder if there are patents, registered trademarks etc for Torricelumn? And if there are who actually owns them?

No other company in the world uses Torricelumn which is hardly surprising. It's just a brand name, a registered trademark of EG and no doubt the word didn't exist until they created it.

It's a compound of ingredients, that's all.

L'Oreal also comes up with all manner of exotic sounding names for compounds that they use in their marketing but like EG they didn't invent the wheel or make any amazing discovery, it's just a brand name for something they created.

Personally I find the whole EG story to be at best fanciful and that's just my opinion but marketing wise they're very good and I'm not questioning the quality of their products.

But God didn't 'create' Torricelumn, EG did, then slapped a TM next to it :mysmilie_59: