Dafni Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush TSV 16/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had my last perm in 1986 and thanked my lucky stars when folk started straightening their hair so I could embrace the poker-straight barnet the good Lord gave me. This seems very expensive for a heated brush, did anyone try it out at the Beauty Bash?

Yes, I tried it out at the beauty bash and I've been waiting for it to come up as the TSV. I have shoulder length wavy hair and had a bit of a curly blow dry the day I went to the BB. However, I had a go at this and it was fantastic, my hair was smooth, lovely and straight, but still with volume. I will be buying this, worth every penny x

I do so like anything to do with Hair tools, so looking forward to this one, Ive got the Babyliss, big hair, which is realy good but I sometimes get my hair tangles , and I know people didn't like the in styler but I find that better than the Babyliss

The jml one looks worth a compare & contrast with the Dafni (anyone else thinking about Des & Daphne in Neighbours?...No? just me then!)

If you can stretch to ordering both at the same time and can afford to lose a bit of postage it might be an idea. 4% cash back through Quidco on JML purchases, plus I think JML is one of those sites that emails a % off code if you leave items in your basket without checking out. They have a 30 day MBG like QVC, but check they'll accept a used hair tool back before you order.

I have been watching a few youtube vidoes and don't think this would be suitable for really frizzy hair, ok for curly and wavy and maybe a quick morning brush before work but not from scratch. I am tempted to try it but too expensive sending it back?

I have been watching a few youtube vidoes and don't think this would be suitable for really frizzy hair, ok for curly and wavy and maybe a quick morning brush before work but not from scratch. I am tempted to try it but too expensive sending it back?
I think it’s around £4 to send back by Hermes via QVC anything up to 15 kg.

I liked this and thought of trying different but when I saw the cost and also the reviews thought best to get from Amazon for 25 with better reviews.

@ Diamond can you post back when you have tried yours out. Would be interested in something that makes hair look natural

Latest posts

Back