Dafni Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush TSV 16/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine is arriving today, according to the tracking information, so fingers crossed. I would never use it when my hair is wet but thought I'd order one to use, as well as my Ego straighteners (obviously not at the same time though. :wink: ) The Ego straighteners do a good job, to get rid of the kinks I get if I ever get caught in a shower, but I'm not too keen on the 'steam' or whatever it is that is visible when using them. I never use them when my hair is damp, so heaven knows what's causing that, but it does put me off incase it's really drying the hair out (or burning it. :confused: )

I have sent mine back and they were kind enough to refund me even without the item being sent and they collected it by Dpd .

I have sent mine back and they were kind enough to refund me even without the item being sent and they collected it by Dpd .

Why did you send them back were yours faulty, Ive used mine again today, are these the ones that have been recalled

Why did you send them back were yours faulty, Ive used mine again today, are these the ones that have been recalled

I did not like them and wanted to give my daughter in the uni .Was scared that she might get electrocuted and also I did not want to take any chance and later not even get a refund .Because I read non Dafni ,so not sure and did not want to find out the hard way .

Mine arrived and they worked well and there was no ominous 'steaming' like I get with the Ego straighteners. I don't know if the ones that I've bought are on the 'iffy' list but, at the moment, there doesn't seem to be a problem with them. Hopefully, by never using them on wet hair there won't be an issue.

I have this one and it works perfectly even with wet hair. First I squeeze it with my towel, then use L'oreal thermal protection and my Dafni brush.

Welcome to the forum Bossy. :mysmilie_3:

And can I say, it's fab to see a new member reading back through older threads, there's a wealth of info there and it's a good way to get a feel for the place. Looking forward to reading more posts from you.

Welcome to the forum Bossy. :mysmilie_3:

And can I say, it's fab to see a new member reading back through older threads, there's a wealth of info there and it's a good way to get a feel for the place. Looking forward to reading more posts from you.

I'm reading different old threads and replies and find a lot of interesting and useful information.
By the way, thank you)

Latest posts

Back