Dafni Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush TSV 16/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This one I read had no instructions.

But there are enough videos how to use .not planning to pay 75 pounds more for instructions on QVC .Infact I bought one straighteners about 3 yrs back from Amazon and I must say they are better than my ghd. So thought would take a chance

Oh dear those reviews are terrible, certainly put me off, but I might give the amazon one a try

Dafni The Original Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
Item no 401275
QVC Price: £121.00
Today's Special Value Price £99.94
P&P £6.95

The innovative Dafni hair straightening brush features a 3D brush head with dozens of heated ceramic bristles, allowing you to straighten large sections of hair with a single brushstroke. Use it as you would a normal hairbrush to reduce the time it takes to get smooth, sleek locks by up to 90% - no fuss, no clips, and no burns.

Safer for your hair - Dafni was engineered to run at the maximum recommended temperature of 185C, helping you to maintain smoother, healthier hair. Each of the ceramic ‘bristles’ features a cool tip meaning you won’t burn your scalp, ears, or neck.

Online sensation - Dafni was launched in September 2015 with a video of co-creator Sharon straightening her hair in minutes using her brush. Since then it's been watched online more than 120 million times!

Heats up in under 60 seconds
44 heated ceramic bristles
Suitable for all hair types
Power cable: 2.2m (7ft)

How to use:
Wait for the power indicator to change from flashing red to steady green
Use only on dry, tangle-free hair
Brush slowly in a pulling motion - the same sort of speed you'd use a straightening iron
Make sure your hair gets deep into the inner (purple) area of the brush; you can use the other hand to assist by tugging on the hair

http://www.qvcuk.com/Dafni-The-Orig....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-401275

Like any hair product from shampoo, conditioner to styling, results vary from one person to the next dependent on hair type. There will always be happy/not happy campers!

No Easy Pay according to DF on the preview...................then again she also said you would be saving £30 reduction..............I make it £21.06!!! :mysmilie_506:

I take it that's the usual glossing over the p&p :mysmilie_10:

i would say it is but it depends on peoples definition of unbranded ect

The guest presenter appears to be CEO or something similar for "Brand Development" - well to me that speaks for itself, a non-branded one-off product that is being marketed by an outside business. Like Thane perhaps ?

I'll stick with my Babyliss heated roller brush, - heats up and give the shine in exactly the same way

Watching the demo I'm not convinced. A lot of the models hair looked dry and frizzy after they had been Dafnied, I think it would be ok on straightish hair but for us curlies it's not going to do the trick.

I'm sticking with the babyliss heated turning brush as it tames my hair enough. Then I can use my Steampod afterwards if the weather is damp or I want a more smooth look.

Where's old Franksie ? that will be the litmus test - lets see her present and test it out !!! or is she in her beloved Florida.

I'm no expert in hair straightening but unless you section and brush the underneath layers and keep going over the top layers (with a spacey facial expression like the models) you'll end up with dull damage to the surface everyone sees, won't you?

Lorna (the guest who also presents magnifying mirrors and garden fountains) had flat hair; I thought hair trends had moved on from this look?

I thought it was supposed to give you salon-beautiful hair?
If I came out of the hairdressers looking like Kathy, I wouldn't be returning!!

I'll stick to my Big Hair which I love.

I'm no expert in hair straightening but unless you section and brush the underneath layers and keep going over the top layers (with a spacey facial expression like the models) you'll end up with dull damage to the surface everyone sees, won't you?

Lorna (the guest who also presents magnifying mirrors and garden fountains) had flat hair; I thought hair trends had moved on from this look?

Yes I was about to say the same, the poker straight hair trends of the Noughties have moved on now, this product seems to have missed the boat.

Latest posts

Back