Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family – The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services – joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ministry of Truth

So.... searched on C&C for any Debbie Shore items and '1984' has reared its head! Nowhere to be found. Even when I clicked on one of the Products from my Order History I got Debbie Bliss! Wonder if all the Presenters have had a gagging order placed on them too. LOL

› See More: Ministry of Truth

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if she's gone to Hochanda.
      “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm right!
      “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”

Post Thanks / Like

Debbie Shore is part of Crafter's Companion who are having a launch week with Hochanda right now. I've not seen her yet, but she is due to appear.

Post Thanks / Like

On Hochanda at 8 tonight with buttons she had on c&c.

Post Thanks / Like

C and C will have hardly any guests soon.. Can't believe all these companies are going to a channel, who can't hold a proper picture and mediocre presenters.

On Friday Night one of there behind the scenes guys were leaving, and Andy Love came out with a comment, it's ok they aren't going there, he didn't mention Hochanda but it was obvious

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
      C and C will have hardly any guests soon.. Can't believe all these companies are going to a channel, who can't hold a proper picture and mediocre presenters.

On Friday Night one of there behind the scenes guys were leaving, and Andy Love came out with a comment, it's ok they aren't going there, he didn't mention Hochanda but it was obvious
      The most often quoted reason for joining Hochanda is that they get to spend their time doing demonstrations... and the craft shows I've watched have been excellent for that. They are demonstrating one or two things in detail during the shows. The camera work is fine, I think, and you can see what they are doing. I don't think the presenters are mediocre at all. They are not highly polished I would agree but nor are they aggressively hard sell, which is more to the point. The shows have been fun, and the guests and presenters I've watched have had an excellent rapport.

I caught a bit of a rather grim Football collectibles show, but I would say that it's actually great that they are covering other hobbies not endless cardmaking. I've not seen any of the cookery yet, but I'm really enjoying Hochanda's style.
      Likes mr tom , clevercat , wee quine liked this post