Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Ministry of Truth

So.... searched on C&C for any Debbie Shore items and '1984' has reared its head! Nowhere to be found. Even when I clicked on one of the Products from my Order History I got Debbie Bliss! Wonder if all the Presenters have had a gagging order placed on them too. LOL

› See More: Ministry of Truth

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if she's gone to Hochanda.
      “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm right!
      “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Debbie Shore is part of Crafter's Companion who are having a launch week with Hochanda right now. I've not seen her yet, but she is due to appear.

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

On Hochanda at 8 tonight with buttons she had on c&c.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

C and C will have hardly any guests soon.. Can't believe all these companies are going to a channel, who can't hold a proper picture and mediocre presenters.

On Friday Night one of there behind the scenes guys were leaving, and Andy Love came out with a comment, it's ok they aren't going there, he didn't mention Hochanda but it was obvious

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzydrury View Post
      C and C will have hardly any guests soon.. Can't believe all these companies are going to a channel, who can't hold a proper picture and mediocre presenters.

On Friday Night one of there behind the scenes guys were leaving, and Andy Love came out with a comment, it's ok they aren't going there, he didn't mention Hochanda but it was obvious
      The most often quoted reason for joining Hochanda is that they get to spend their time doing demonstrations... and the craft shows I've watched have been excellent for that. They are demonstrating one or two things in detail during the shows. The camera work is fine, I think, and you can see what they are doing. I don't think the presenters are mediocre at all. They are not highly polished I would agree but nor are they aggressively hard sell, which is more to the point. The shows have been fun, and the guests and presenters I've watched have had an excellent rapport.

I caught a bit of a rather grim Football collectibles show, but I would say that it's actually great that they are covering other hobbies not endless cardmaking. I've not seen any of the cookery yet, but I'm really enjoying Hochanda's style.
      Likes mr tom , clevercat , wee quine liked this post

13.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising