Limited The Royal Reign Commemorative Book with Pete "I'm talking rubbish" Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatever happened to their "collaboration" (ooh, missus!)? Er, could it be that like so many of their "ventures" it collapsed in a heap and was never heard of again? Oh, what a shame! :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_3:

That's what happens I suppose when the egos collide. :mysmilie_17:

Whatever we may think of the ex-bid presenters at Ideal World, the idea that they are somehow eroding trust in the channel is perhaps a little far-fetched.

I mean it’s not as if they would go to any lengths to get a sale (go to 3:30s on the video)...

Whatever we may think of the ex-bid presenters at Ideal World, the idea that they are somehow eroding trust in the channel is perhaps a little far-fetched.

I mean it’s not as if they would go to any lengths to get a sale (go to 3:30s on the video)...

I honestly believe Saint Peter of Simon will be so so so jealous of Paul and in a rage that he didnt get a shot to dress up like that for the full night on BidTV

Please! The latest one is "Putrid Passion" - how very dare you not know that! Advertising promotion as follows: "It's Putrid! It's Passion! It's made by Perfume Pete! Get yours now, while stocks last (or you'll have to wait 10 minutes before we re-load the shelves and find the antidote"). Honestly, Greg, where have you been? :mysmilie_17:
Along the lines of the 'creamy spoon dans la bouche' theme, why don't they just put TWAFTA Pete in the stocks and throw various Ideal World products at his head. Even better, put Peter Sherlock on a ducking stool that plunges him into a huge vat of Divine Decadence or whatever his latest stink is called...

I honestly believe Saint Peter of Simon will be so so so jealous of Paul and in a rage that he didnt get a shot to dress up like that for the full night on BidTV
I think mr perv would have had his eyes out on stalks and in an orgasmic trance watching this. :mysmilie_17:

Please! The latest one is "Putrid Passion" - how very dare you not know that! Advertising promotion as follows: "It's Putrid! It's Passion! It's made by Perfume Pete! Get yours now, while stocks last (or you'll have to wait 10 minutes before we re-load the shelves and find the antidote"). Honestly, Greg, where have you been? :mysmilie_17:

Putrid Passion? That sounds lovely. Do you know whether it is sold by the gallon as I could do with a new bathroom cleaner, the extra strength bleach I use is not working as well as it usually does.

I am genuinely scared. I now have to go and have a lie down. The sight of Paul Becque in a French Maid's outfit has freaked me out. Including the hairy legs and the pink high heels...

You have to be so careful who you insult "on the way up", because you will soon meet them again when your career comes crashing down again. They all come creeping back.

Given how interwoven all the media people seem to be (does anyone remember that BBC comedy connections series from a few years back?) it must be pretty dangerous to be rude and dismissive of any sector of the industry.

:mysmilie_17:Muttley, beware (unless you fancy a new bathroom suite), it could strip the enamel off your loo. I'm told if you don't want to use it as perfume, it can double up as paint stripper, and has replaced caustic acid in industrial production. Its' potential in weapons production has yet to be explored. :mysmilie_17:
Putrid Passion? That sounds lovely. Do you know whether it is sold by the gallon as I could do with a new bathroom cleaner, the extra strength bleach I use is not working as well as it usually does.

:mysmilie_17:Muttley, beware (unless you fancy a new bathroom suite), it could strip the enamel off your loo. I'm told if you don't want to use it as perfume, it can double up as paint stripper, and has replaced caustic acid in industrial production. Its' potential in weapons production has yet to be explored. :mysmilie_17:

Does it smell like poppers (amyl nitrate)? :mysmilie_13:

We all have to hope North Korea doesn't get hold of it, we're all doomed.....

Just out of interest, anyone notice in the weekend papers that a company are producing a book that looked very similar(!!) - and the price was about £99? A price just a little bit different to £294 plus, I'd say!:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back