Who Hates Who At Ideal World?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I imagine their regard for each other is about as sincere as their participation in the novelty Christmas song. All smiles and fake bonhomie, but no real family, friendship or fun...now where have I heard that word combination before?

I imagine their regard for each other is about as sincere as their participation in the novelty Christmas song. All smiles and fake bonhomie, but no real family, friendship or fun...now where have I heard that word combination before?

Betcha they all DESPISE each other :mysmilie_8:

Sally Jacks hates all the other women presenters because they are taller than her and don't have to kill their feet in ten inch heels. They also have their own hair, well apart from Hayley.

I love Hayley, her bare faced bull is positively charming.

One minute she says she does no cooking whatsoever and in the next breath she's got a Soup Maker that she paid £4000 for, a Sauté Pan that she paid £4000 for and on and on.

And all the while not wearing any of those Nicole clothes that she just loves :mysmilie_59:

GOLLUM just had a real pop at Sarah for saying something he felt was inappropriate, It was something to do with her calling Halloumi Cheese by another name. I'm genuinely not joking.

This ignorant cretin possesses absolutely no self awareness whatsoever does he?

I have to say that between them the Tefal Optigrill+ presentation is a shambles. It's clear that GOLLUM probably thinks he's above this 'upstart' and yes, she is amateurish but his lack of any real presenting skills or humility by assisting her rather than humiliating her are glaringly obvious. He seemed slightly more helpful towards the end, hopefully someone told him off.

He is repugnant, I'm only watching as I was interested in the product (from another retailer) :mysmilie_59:

I haven't watched this channel for years so, forgive my ignorance, but who are all these people, to whom you have ascribed pseudonyms? Poo poo? Nan nanty nan?

I haven't watched this channel for years so, forgive my ignorance, but who are all these people, to whom you have ascribed pseudonyms? Poo poo? Nan nanty nan?

Howard Griffiths - Poo Poo (he endlessly talks about bowel movements, or lack of)
Shaun Ryan - Nan Nanty Nan (that's how he says 9.99)

GOLLUM just had a real pop at Sarah for saying something he felt was inappropriate, It was something to do with her calling Halloumi Cheese by another name. I'm genuinely not joking.

I have to say that between them the Tefal Optigrill+ presentation is a shambles. It's clear that GOLLUM probably thinks he's above this 'upstart' and yes, she is amateurish but his lack of any real presenting skills or humility by assisting her rather than humiliating her are glaringly obvious. He seemed slightly more helpful towards the end, hopefully someone told him off.

He is repugnant, I'm only watching as I was interested in the product (from another retailer) :mysmilie_59:

Gollum comes across as a right toss tefal pot. :down:

As to who hates who... I'd say "Chef" Joe had a fairly low tolerance for most of the presenters. Chef Paul (Big Brodders) probably hates any presenter that gets between him and his nosh.

Howard probably hates anyone the camera is focusing on when it should be focusing on HIM.

Denniece probably hates anyone with visible eyes.

Mike doesn't hate anyone as he doesn't notice they exist, he's too busy loving on himself.

Peter probably hates anyone who doesn't play along with his unsettling below-the-belt "humour".

I don't think Sally likes doing any shows which involve eating the food (surprisingly wise woman). She talks about loving the food, but at least recently I've never seen any food get in her mouth (too busy talking, I suppose).

As an aside, I don't like Hayley. She has an unsettling manner with her hands - they seem to be reaching through the tv set to draw you into the studio... and I really hate those nasty french manicure false nails that she and almost all the female presenters wear.

Handsome bald chap? Don't they possess any mirrors where he comes from? There's me thinking he looked like the cartoon Popeye the sailor man, but without the pipe and the muscles. Obviously I now know the spinach wouldn't go down too well, either! Blimey, does that girl know what a lucky escape she had - she could have been the Goddess! What a catch he must think he is....when he does the fitness hours, he looks like a human pipecleaner with those matchstick white legs.
I reckon they gave him pasta deliberately to get rid of the caldy bunt. Handsome bald chap? :mysmilie_15: well now we've found out he's deluded too. :mysmilie_15:

He has a really bad attitude towards women, IMO, and it's time they reigned him in on IW. It's all this 1970's "wotcha, love", then he takes a sarcastic pop, and heaven help a woman who answers him back or cracks a joke of her own, he hates to be upstaged. To me, he's typical of a man who is thoroughly henpecked at home and kept well and truly under the thumb - he only throws his weight around when he's at work. I think the nastiness is very close to the surface, and anyone he deems is 'beneath him' (gawd, you'd have to be lower than a snake's belly to be beneath him) will get the sarky treatment.

Handsome bald chap? Don't they possess any mirrors where he comes from? There's me thinking he looked like the cartoon Popeye the sailor man, but without the pipe and the muscles. Obviously I now know the spinach wouldn't go down too well, either! Blimey, does that girl know what a lucky escape she had - she could have been the Goddess! What a catch he must think he is....when he does the fitness hours, he looks like a human pipecleaner with those matchstick white legs.

I bet she's never been so pleased pasta was invented H, she thought he'd come in handy though with those legs for getting out anything that had rolled under the couch or down the back of the radiator. :mysmilie_17:

He has a really bad attitude towards women, IMO, and it's time they reigned him in on IW. It's all this 1970's "wotcha, love", then he takes a sarcastic pop, and heaven help a woman who answers him back or cracks a joke of her own, he hates to be upstaged. To me, he's typical of a man who is thoroughly henpecked at home and kept well and truly under the thumb - he only throws his weight around when he's at work. I think the nastiness is very close to the surface, and anyone he deems is 'beneath him' (gawd, you'd have to be lower than a snake's belly to be beneath him) will get the sarky treatment.

He was unbelievably rude to Sarah. She made (I think) Fishcakes and, honestly, he sneered at them and said 'I can't eat fish like that, I only eat fillets'. She then made a whole fish and flaked it and you should have seen him looking sideways and pulling faces, I genuinely didn't know what was going on, it was inexplicable.

I thought I misheard him and that I was seeing things, it was incredible. He was outwardly hostile, I'm sure the Producer must have said something to him as he appeared to soften later on. I find Sarah annoying but really, that they allow him to behave like that is bizarre.

Even by his very low standards it was quite a show but maybe he's like that all the time, I don't usually watch any of the programmes that he fronts but I was interested in the product.

The amateurish, excruciating nature of this channel is beyond the pale.

Staggering :mysmilie_59:

I'm not hating the delivery though, bought two tops yesterday about 10am, left the warehouse at 3pm just got my track your order email and it says they're out for delivery today, next day delivery it turned out for £1, one whole pound! woohoo!.........as you were :mysmilie_14:

As to who hates who... I'd say "Chef" Joe had a fairly low tolerance for most of the presenters. Chef Paul (Big Brodders) probably hates any presenter that gets between him and his nosh.

Howard probably hates anyone the camera is focusing on when it should be focusing on HIM.

Denniece probably hates anyone with visible eyes.

Mike doesn't hate anyone as he doesn't notice they exist, he's too busy loving on himself.

Peter probably hates anyone who doesn't play along with his unsettling below-the-belt "humour".

I don't think Sally likes doing any shows which involve eating the food (surprisingly wise woman). She talks about loving the food, but at least recently I've never seen any food get in her mouth (too busy talking, I suppose).

As an aside, I don't like Hayley. She has an unsettling manner with her hands - they seem to be reaching through the tv set to draw you into the studio... and I really hate those nasty french manicure false nails that she and almost all the female presenters wear.

I see what you mean regarding Hayley's constant hand gestures. And yes, she does indeed have severe claws, in fact you could say he has a severe look full stop. Curiously I think Hayley already looks like one of those face mix things that Granny Smith Janice so loves.

I just think Hayley's spiel is hilarious, it's totally and utterly ridiculous but she doesn't care. She just ploughs on without taking a breath, or thinking about what she's said previously :mysmilie_59:

I see what you mean regarding Hayley's constant hand gestures. And yes, she does indeed have severe claws, in fact you could say he has a severe look full stop. Curiously I think Hayley already looks like one of those face mix things that Granny Smith Janice so loves.

I just think Hayley's spiel is hilarious, it's totally and utterly ridiculous but she doesn't care. She just ploughs on without taking a breath, or thinking about what she's said previously :mysmilie_59:

Lets just think ourselves lucky we don't have 3D TV with those claws, when Hayley is on --- Jeeez!!

Now it's only my opinion but I reckon these two really hate each other.

It's the battle of the ultimate show offs, they keep talking over each other.

This could be ugly (literally) :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Dear Hayley that smile of hers always reminds me of the movie poster of Jack Nicholson in the shining with that mad smile,and the cackling laugh would drive anyone crazy:mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back