Who Hates Who At Ideal World?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I definitely reckon Paul Becque dislikes the ex-Bid lot - he got out long before they were pushed. Bet he didn't think he'd see so many of them again so quickly!

Becque is a bit daft if he really thinks he is a step above the other ex-bid hosts. As far as I am concerned, they are all turds floating in the same toilet pan...

I'm sure De Knees is sent from another planet to hypnotise us all through the telly with those eyes "beam me up snotty"

I'm just watching Granny Smith and Poo Poo shilling some Pet Products.

I'd say they hate each other :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Pooward should try wearing those flashing teef Ideal always flogs every Christmas. They'd look more natural compared to the gnashers he's currently using

Pooward should try wearing those flashing teef Ideal always flogs every Christmas. They'd look more natural compared to the gnashers he's currently using

I could be wrong but I kind of got the impression that Granny Smith wished she was working with someone else.

She didn't seem to care too much for his spiel which was of course banal drivel. Mind you, the products didn't help. CCTV Monitoring, for your Cat.

I kid you not :mysmilie_59:

I could be wrong but I kind of got the impression that Granny Smith wished she was working with someone else.

She didn't seem to care too much for his spiel which was of course banal drivel. Mind you, the products didn't help. CCTV, for your Cat.

I kid you not :mysmilie_59:

Be grateful she wasn't on with Pervy Pete. He'd probably call it "Pussyvision" :mysmilie_13:

Be grateful she wasn't on with Pervy Pete. He'd probably call it "Pussyvision" :mysmilie_13:

Vile :mysmilie_19:

The product in question cost £150, it allowed you to 'talk' to your Cat and enable other owners of the device to be able to watch your Cat. It even had a Laser that you could remotely activate from your device to 'keep your Cat entertained'.

At least it made a change from the usual drudge of Pans, Potions and Paint Sprayers :mysmilie_59:

Vile :mysmilie_19:

The product in question cost £150, it allowed you to 'talk' to your Cat and enable other owners of the device to be able to watch your Cat. It even had a Laser that you could remotely activate from your device to 'keep your Cat entertained'.

At least it made a change from the usual drudge of Pans, Potions and Paint Sprayers :mysmilie_59:

****** Hell! You'd need your head seeing to if you're prepared to throw £150 away like that

Latest posts

Back