From Jacqueline Kennedy to Elizabeth Taylor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just saw a 'ruby & diamond' necklace priced at OVER £500--WHAT? they were ooooing & ahhhing over the packaging, well you have to get something for your money.

Good grief what a price for simulated gemstones and brass necklace! :taphead:

Just watching Elizabeth Taylor jewellery. What a lot of tosh comes out of the guest's mouth.
And the book about her jewellery is a whopping £75 + £6.95 pp.

I don't think these copies do justice to the real jewels. None of them are exact copies ,just inspired by certain pieces .Very expensive for what they are.

Just watching Elizabeth Taylor jewellery. What a lot of tosh comes out of the guest's mouth.
And the book about her jewellery is a whopping £75 + £6.95 pp.

Well at that snip we could get several for Christmas pressies . Just turned the tv on and in the first 5 mins I've heard Glen the Wichita linesman mention the C word twice. Grrr

Well at that snip we could get several for Christmas pressies . Just turned the tv on and in the first 5 mins I've heard Glen the Wichita linesman mention the C word twice. Grrr

Yes, they'd make nice stocking fillers or teachers gifts. Or we could get a couple for the present drawer, just in case someone should turn up with an unexpected gift.

Didn't see the show but tried to look on the website. Am I alone in getting thoroughly peed off at seeing "Image unavailable" on their website ? Is it beyond the wit of their web designers to get products online when or before they air ?????

Didn't see the show but tried to look on the website. Am I alone in getting thoroughly peed off at seeing "Image unavailable" on their website ? Is it beyond the wit of their web designers to get products online when or before they air ?????
One of my constant bugbears with their amateurish website.

I've noticed that a few Elizabeth Taylor items are on last clicks, is this brand being discontinued? It doesn't seem exciting anyway, I preferred Jackie Kennedy collecton, shame it's been discontinued.

Latest posts

Back