IW product range, new lines

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

have to say, I find 80-90% of the gents watches they sell hideous. I've always preferred more refined looking timepieces, so the stuff they sell ain't for me.

Their jewellery overall is utter muck but jeez it's expensive muck.

The Moissanite presentations are a disgrace and I'm seriously considering challenging some of the language used. It's one thing that they make absolutely no reference whatsoever to the gold weight either on air or online (they don't need to of course but it's just another example of their disinguousness) but it's their definition of what Henri Moissan 'discovered' and what these man made, utterly impossible to value pieces of effectively glass actually 'are'.

I wonder what the suckers buying this bullshat would think if the goons told them that Moissanite as we know it today, which is actually the less exotic sounding Silicon Carbide, is more commonly found in LED's, Printing Materials and Heating Elements? :mysmilie_59:

I haven't got a clue how Charles and Colvard think its acceptable to charge hundreds of pounds for a man made stone, man made! You can get the real macoy for what they charge ok the stone mightn't be as big bought brand new, but on eBay you can get the equivalent for similar price. C&V are scraping the barrel allowing Pervy Pete and his pained, emotional sales spiel............did I mention it's man made?!!

I haven't got a clue how Charles and Colvard think its acceptable to charge hundreds of pounds for a man made stone, man made! You can get the real macoy for what they charge ok the stone mightn't be as big bought brand new, but on eBay you can get the equivalent for similar price. C&V are scraping the barrel allowing Pervy Pete and his pained, emotional sales spiel............did I mention it's man made?!!

My loathing of the utterly unpardonable Genpleaseleave reached new heights during her sale of this utter crap.

Her foul, insidious mantra of effectively urging people to get into debt for this garbage just so they can 'self gift' (just as she supposedly did with 'all' her Moissanite rings so keep an eye out for her wearing them on her unusually large fingers) made me feel sick.

I hope her kids are too young to watch her in full flow because she's utterly shameless but what goes around comes around, it always does.

Grotesque :mysmilie_59:

Hey people IW has a game changing hosepipe that is going to take the world by storm, and is endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society, and is going to make the X-Hose redundant, because you can all park your tractors on it , and it will not stop the flow, so the heavy dirty hosepipes that the X-Hose was supposed to replace, can still be used, but this time endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society, so ditch your X-hoses, and buy this one now, I command you, because it is endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society and has approved it.:mysmilie_17:

This makes me think of a quote from the much-missed Terry Pratchett: “Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove.”

have to say, I find 80-90% of the gents watches they sell hideous. I've always preferred more refined looking timepieces, so the stuff they sell ain't for me.

The only ones I've seen on the channel that may be worth buying are the Vostock watches; someone I know has one and he's pleased with it. But of course only buy if you personally like it and it's sensibly-priced :mysmilie_59:

And now we have that Reg Varney lookalike who has bought everything selling a wolf pressure washer replacing the worlds best karcher who has gone walkabout and according to reg the phones are in meltdown ye right and the moons made of cream cheese.

How many times has he said 'holy mackerel'?

I can't stand him but he looks very rattled to me. The stupidity and grating 'we're in meltdown' crap covers up a very snarky, under pressure character I think. The only thing in meltdown is Ideal World's finances and his and his crass cohorts 'TV' careers.

He looks shattered, that memory foam doesn't look like it's helping him sleep :mysmilie_59:

I can't stand him but he looks very rattled to me. The stupidity and grating 'we're in meltdown' crap covers up a very snarky, under pressure character I think. The only thing in meltdown is Ideal World's finances and his and his crass cohorts 'TV' careers.

He looks shattered, that memory foam doesn't look like it's helping him sleep :mysmilie_59:

I saw him the other day on that nauseating Ideal Rewards promo that Nan Nanty Nan promotes and the difference between him on there and presently is very marked.......holy mackerel!

He has a far few kids, maybe he doesn't lay on that memory foam for long!

I saw him the other day on that nauseating Ideal Rewards promo that Nan Nanty Nan promotes and the difference between him on there and presently is very marked.......holy mackerel!

He has a far few kids, maybe he doesn't lay on that memory foam for long!

He looks to me as if he's ready to kick off, he doesn't seem to be happy in his work anyway.

Maybe he is fed up because he thought he'd seen the back of GOLLUM & The Dirty Peter & now they're clearly upstaging him? :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back