IW product range, new lines

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What about a Shaun Crawley (the bed man) fake smile kit, with free mattress bowling ball...

He was on earlier, this man is the personification of mediocre. His demonstrations consist of nothing more than utterly spurious drivel involving squashing a wholly unrepresentative 50cm square of 'springs', a dumbbell and what resembles a larger Spontex Dish Cleaner.

I love that you can only return the Mattress if you haven't taken the Plastic Wrapping off it but they kindly give you a Mattress Protector to use.

That would be comfortable wouldn't it? And it would sound like you have incontinence bedding :mysmilie_59:

But there's something missing in the High Street.......no sales assistant yells "just buy it" at you, nobody tells you how many have been sold, nobody goes into teeth-achingly patronising detail about their auntie Nelly, child with a disability, brother who is overweight, their bowels, their time on a cruise ship, some old bat named Bet, or how nicely they smell now they are dowsing themselves in Perfume Pete's Pervasive Pong. Oh, come to think of it - these are all PLUSSES! Just off down the High Street.....
NOOooooooooooooooooooo, not the dreaded Hight Street, all those germs and, and, and............... people!!

He was on earlier, this man is the personification of mediocre. His demonstrations consist of nothing more than utterly spurious drivel involving squashing a wholly unrepresentative 50cm square of 'springs', a dumbbell and what resembles a larger Spontex Dish Cleaner.

I love that you can only return the Mattress if you haven't taken the Plastic Wrapping off it but they kindly give you a Mattress Protector to use.

That would be comfortable wouldn't it? And it would sound like you have incontinence bedding :mysmilie_59:

Talking of Dumbbells, - did you have anyone particularly in mind? :mysmilie_17:

Talking of Dumbbells, - did you have anyone particularly in mind? :mysmilie_17:

Dave, please. Take you pick..........

Have you seen the Furry Hooded Parka on Dirty Peter? It looks like something a far younger man should wear. Maybe someone left it at his?

Cluck Cluck :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

How about the long-awaited publication of...

Vollebregt's Ultimate Guide to Thomas Kinkade: with a Foreword by Peter Simon

*Comes with a free pointer and pair of novelty ‘art critic’ glasses.

How about the long-awaited publication of...

Vollebregt's Ultimate Guide to Thomas Kinkade: with a Foreword by Peter Simon

*Comes with a free pointer and pair of novelty ‘art critic’ glasses.

Don't you dare mention that Vol Au Vacuum Vent's name here, he's a disgrace to Art.

There's only one person whose name is worthy enough to be associated with Kinkade and that is Brash :mysmilie_59:

Don't you dare mention that Vol Au Vacuum Vent's name here, he's a disgrace to Art.

There's only one person whose name is worthy enough to be associated with Kinkade and that is Brash :mysmilie_59:

Wow yes, the one and only "Brashmeister", still on the Mega bus no doubt!

IW, like most shopping channels, tends to stick to the same core group of products falling into categories such as homecare, kitchen, clothing, jewelry, keep fit, garden. What kind of items, never seen before on IW and outside of the usual categories, do you think would maybe sell quite well?

not that I am interested but wonder why they don't flog children's toys, childrens clothes and shoes, mother and baby stuff, wedding stuff, old age stuff.

not that I am interested but wonder why they don't flog children's toys, childrens clothes and shoes, mother and baby stuff, wedding stuff, old age stuff.

They sell loads of kids toys at Christmas, as for the rest of what you've listed, probably don't sell them for the same reason QVC don't. IW is more family friendly though than QVC.

They sell loads of kids toys at Christmas, as for the rest of what you've listed, probably don't sell them for the same reason QVC don't. IW is more family friendly though than QVC.

Quite honestly I would not want any of my kids watching the likes of Howard, Peter, Gollum or Mental Headcase Becques. It would truly scar them for life!

Quite honestly I would not want any of my kids watching the likes of Howard, Peter, Gollum or Mental Headcase Becques. It would truly scar them for life!

That's it isn't it? Family Friendly Products, Video Nasty Presenters :mysmilie_59:

Oh good grief I agree! I'd sit kids down to watch Nightmare On Elm Street before I did the gruesome twosome.

Marital aids. Presented by Pope Pete along with one of The Lovelies to assist?

They have a new(ish) product line next week, it's been on before but not for a while. DeLorean Timepieces

They are watches 'inspired' by the long since defunct, scandal ridden, widely derided but steeped in nostalgia because of an appearance in a 1980's movie, DeLorean Motor Car. I think it's fair to say that Ideal World's Jewellery and Timepieces sum this channel up.

Garish, phony but with a recognisable name from the past :mysmilie_59:

They have a new(ish) product line next week, it's been on before but not for a while. DeLorean Timepieces

They are watches 'inspired' by the long since defunct, scandal ridden, widely derided but steeped in nostalgia because of an appearance in a 1980's movie, DeLorean Motor Car. I think it's fair to say that Ideal World's Jewellery and Timepieces sum this channel up.

Garish, phony but with a recognisable name from the past :mysmilie_59:

have to say, I find 80-90% of the gents watches they sell hideous. I've always preferred more refined looking timepieces, so the stuff they sell ain't for me.

Latest posts

Back