Jan Springer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Nice to see Jan Springer on the Gold Rush hour. She has a nice, relaxing voice and is the perfect antidote to the somewhat overbearing Sara Griffiths - although I have to admit she's not too bad today. What a lovely day it is today. Feels like the first day of Spring. So nice to feel that cold, dull weather just thawing a little. I left my car parked in Hayes today and it was hot inside when I returned to it after a couple of hours.

With gold prices these days you have to pay a high price to get a substantial piece.Most of these items will be so insignificant when they arrive.

These shows should be renamed gold earring fever as that makes up the majority of the items.

Those are the only items small and light enough for Q to pass off as gold jewellery unless they up the price and quality.

As said I think there will be many dissappointed customers when they see how little their money gets them

With gold prices these days you have to pay a high price to get a substantial piece.Most of these items will be so insignificant when they arrive.

Gold bullion is trading at almost a 5 year low and is around half the price it was in 2011/12. If QVC are still charging high prices for gold someone is raking it in.

I had QVC on and Jan Springer and JR are flogging a multi band bracelet and Jan says 'Its great if you can't be arsed to wear a few bracelets'. Is that acceptable for Q as JR did not bat an eyelid and I am sure people have had to apologise for less in the past. Not very classy on TV :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back