Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces
    UK Launch of Moppy by Polti

Ideal World is delighted to announce the arrival of Moppy by Polti a brand new cleaning system designed to make your cleaning life easier. Making its UK debut live on Ideal World TV at 10pm on Thursday 22nd June, Moppy will launch for the exclusive price of 99.99 (usual price 129.99) to celebrate its arrival!

With its double clean function as a dust sweeper and also as a hygienic cleaner, Moppy removes dirt and bacteria from all surfaces including floors and vertical surfaces too. Using the hot steam charged cloths, which are easy to remove and wash, Moppy is 99.9% effective at removing 4 main types of bacteria, including E.Coli due to the unique material of the microfiber cloths - making your cleaning routine thorough and quick too.

Lightweight and portable, this cordless floor cleaner has extra manoeuvrability with its 360 degree rotation. Combined with its flat and flexible shape and head, Moppy can reach virtually anywhere! And its ready in ten seconds too for a speedy clean when you need it most.

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Exactly. People like Lucy and Rachel are good because they give added value to the hour with lots of background, and each time they introduce a new piece they tell you the inspiration for it and how it was made, but to have someone screeching like a banshee at you, while a poor presenter stands there as though wishing the ground would open up and swallow them, is embarrassing IMO. It now resembles walking down a market past stalls where the stallholder is trying desperately to grab you and make you buy something. These buyers are just hard sellers, they have no charisma at all. I like Vicki Browne, and admire her for being such a courageous lady for coming back after being so ill, and I feel so sorry for her with one of those 2 shouting over her. Go back to your buying, Buyers, for heaven's sake, and let the presenter do the job they're paid to do![

QUOTE=Enigma;846314]The only reason you need someone else on is to explain products in more detail than the presenter. This makes sense with Alicia Douvall, or Lucy Q and Rachel Galley, since it's their products being sold and they can explain the ethos behind their ranges.

But what purpose does having a buyer on screen provide? Especially for jewellery that's more metalwork than jewels (and not always non-base metalwork either) because prices skyrocketed in the last recession?[/QUOTE]

› See More: TJC Buyers & Gem Experts are NOT better than their Presenters

Post Thanks / Like

I've only started watching TJC over recent months . I tend to channel hop between the three jewellery channels & QVC searching for something of interest to me , but not necessarily to buy anything . One of my favourite presenters is Chloe . She looks really great with her new hair do . She seems very knowledgeable & experienced without doing lots of shouting .
      I find that I am learning quite a bit from the buyers / gem hunters . I do wonder, however, if some of the sessions are too long / tiring for the presenters to give of their best for the whole time .
      Likes chicken-licken liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter