Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Thread: Cut N boss HELP

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cut N boss HELP

Have spent an afternoon trying to cut one thing from this machine and haven't managed it.
      Can anyone help - I can emboss but the darn thing won't accept anything to cut.

› See More: Cut N boss HELP

Post Thanks / Like

When you say it won't cut is it not accepting your sandwich or that when you open the sandwich up your die has not cut?
      Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

Not my day! Half my post is missing!
      The machine won't accept the sandwich most of the time. I had been trying to cut 3 items at once.
      I then tried one die and it cut but not very well.
      I can emboss with it but the cutting is not as easy as it looked on C & C I think it is going back.

Post Thanks / Like

We had the same problem with ours - found it awful so flogged it off on eBay!