julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The green sack she's wearing on the Studio 10 presentation does her no favours. Above the knee at the front and almost to the floor at the back is just not a good look.

Just had a quick look and she should be arrested for crimes against chesticles.........and fashion. :mysmilie_17:

The green sack she's wearing on the Studio 10 presentation does her no favours. Above the knee at the front and almost to the floor at the back is just not a good look.

Yes but it IS a small! She has just said Ali K said she looked good in this colour- I disagree, she looks much better in the CALAR PAARPLE!!

Actually, I liked that green colour Julia was wearing but not sure about the style. I think Join is for tall slim ladies like Evie and the models. Not sure it works on us small folks. I don't have any Join but I've a few similar styles from the other shopping channel and I'm really happy with them because they aren't ankle length on me. Join need to do some "tunic" styles that would be dresses on us wee folk and tunics on the tallies, they'd sell more.

CC

Latest posts

Back