Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Bring back Michelle

Serif hours have never been the same since we lost Michelle Jackson Mogford. I am watching the new representative and she is hopeless, She has just spent ages mucking about with glue to make a tiny bag a four year old could have produced. She doesn't know much about Craft Artist 2. She can drag and drop and make things bigger and smaller. That is about it. I used to learn lots of techniques and tips from Michelle. Does anyone know why she left. Did she go or was she pushed?

› See More: Bring back Michelle
      Likes Flying Pigs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really miss Michelle too and now record the shows just to see what is in the digikits as I can't enjoy Nikki's demos at all. Nikki seems to be interested in printing off and sticking on whereas Michelle's demos were a fab way to learn how to use CA on the computer to create brilliant effects. They said Michelle had new ideas she wanted to work on. Before , after seeing a Michelle demo I couldn't wait to get the digikit home nowadays I bide my time and download direct from Daisy Trail when it becomes available on there.
      Flying Pigs

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh no, always switched over when Michelle came on. Perhaps Nikki try's to make it more an Art thing. Press this, press that surely wasn't Art. More like an I.T. workshop

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

That's the point isn't it though, Craft Artist is not a 'let's print this background out and stick these embellishments on' CD but a design tool where you are only limited by your imagination.
      Likes pyjama princess liked this post

Flying Pigs

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

Never got that! Craft is Art. As I'm not from the techie generation, I really cannot understand this mania for using computers to make Art. Ok, don't tell me off, I'm old fashioned and use individual pieces of art because I can draw. Why have copies when you can have originals?
      Likes Flying Pigs liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I have loads of digikits. Sometimes I use CA to make the whole item and print it off flat - although using the shadow tool makes it look more like real items are glued on. Other times I print off the individual items and stick them down along with items from stash.

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by helena View Post
      Never got that! Craft is Art. As I'm not from the techie generation, I really cannot understand this mania for using computers to make Art. Ok, don't tell me off, I'm old fashioned and use individual pieces of art because I can draw. Why have copies when you can have originals?
      Using tech to create art is just another tool to create it with.

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

From reading the Daisy Trail Forum it looks like the new updated one coming soon will have demos and techniques that we will be able to access there which sounds fab for us techies helena , but it also sounds like CA will not be on C&C in the future and digikits will sell from DT.
      Flying Pigs

15.    Crafting.co.uk

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising