Bring back Michelle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Purple Pauline

Registered Shopper
Serif hours have never been the same since we lost Michelle Jackson Mogford. I am watching the new representative and she is hopeless, She has just spent ages mucking about with glue to make a tiny bag a four year old could have produced. She doesn't know much about Craft Artist 2. She can drag and drop and make things bigger and smaller. That is about it. I used to learn lots of techniques and tips from Michelle. Does anyone know why she left. Did she go or was she pushed?

I really miss Michelle too and now record the shows just to see what is in the digikits as I can't enjoy Nikki's demos at all. Nikki seems to be interested in printing off and sticking on whereas Michelle's demos were a fab way to learn how to use CA on the computer to create brilliant effects. They said Michelle had new ideas she wanted to work on. Before , after seeing a Michelle demo I couldn't wait to get the digikit home nowadays I bide my time and download direct from Daisy Trail when it becomes available on there.

Ooh no, always switched over when Michelle came on. Perhaps Nikki try's to make it more an Art thing. Press this, press that surely wasn't Art. More like an I.T. workshop

That's the point isn't it though, Craft Artist is not a 'let's print this background out and stick these embellishments on' CD but a design tool where you are only limited by your imagination.

Never got that! Craft is Art. As I'm not from the techie generation, I really cannot understand this mania for using computers to make Art. Ok, don't tell me off, I'm old fashioned and use individual pieces of art because I can draw. Why have copies when you can have originals?

I have loads of digikits. Sometimes I use CA to make the whole item and print it off flat - although using the shadow tool makes it look more like real items are glued on. Other times I print off the individual items and stick them down along with items from stash.

Never got that! Craft is Art. As I'm not from the techie generation, I really cannot understand this mania for using computers to make Art. Ok, don't tell me off, I'm old fashioned and use individual pieces of art because I can draw. Why have copies when you can have originals?

Using tech to create art is just another tool to create it with.

From reading the Daisy Trail Forum it looks like the new updated one coming soon will have demos and techniques that we will be able to access there which sounds fab for us techies helena , but it also sounds like CA will not be on C&C in the future and digikits will sell from DT.

Latest posts

Back