Not so best channel after all.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rowley

Registered Shopper
Did you all get the right debbie shore fabric, I received mine today after 11days only to find they had sent me the wrong one. I rang and explained I'd ordered the small flower and they sent me the large flower. Now bear in mind I placed my order the first show it was on, so I must have been one of the first.
I was told to send it back but they wouldn't refund the p+p! as on my order it said large flowers. Now I know what I ordered and it wasn't the large flower! I explained I know my rights, they are at fault so should pay the return postage. T
He said they are still straightening out the gremlins, to which I replied, yes it's not the first time my order was wrong, I ordered the black magic, one tin that was, but when I checked my orders it had gone through twice so I had to ring and cancel one of them. Why should I loose out just because they can't get their house in order. They are in the wrong and they know it, I believe they sold out of the small flower and sent me the large flower instead. So much for being a member, never got the badge either.
Forget what I said about being the best channel, I will not be ordering from them again.
Well out of order.

Do Hochanda have a separate phone no. from the order line? I find whoever is answering these phones need a good training on how to deal politely with a customer When faced with a query /complaint you can actually sense them thinking "how can I answer this". It's appalling. I asked to speak to a supervisor after spending 5 minutes listening to this telephone clerk making up lies about why I have missing items in my Crafters Companion package to be told "oh, he's not in yet"! Well if Hochanda is in a stew over their late deliveries, why the hell was he "not in"? I was told once the supervisor is aware of my problem, he will phone me...oh yeah...no, not a dicky bird!
I NEVER ordered from Create and craft because of this sloppy way of working. Well, they did have an excuse as they were situated in a tiny office in the middle of an island off Timbuktu but this service, we were all told on the first few weeks of Hochanda"they are all behind the scenes in the same building ..oh really...well get your finger out!!

Do Hochanda have a separate phone no. from the order line? I find whoever is answering these phones need a good training on how to deal politely with a customer When faced with a query /complaint you can actually sense them thinking "how can I answer this". It's appalling. I asked to speak to a supervisor after spending 5 minutes listening to this telephone clerk making up lies about why I have missing items in my Crafters Companion package to be told "oh, he's not in yet"! Well if Hochanda is in a stew over their late deliveries, why the hell was he "not in"? I was told once the supervisor is aware of my problem, he will phone me...oh yeah...no, not a dicky bird!
I NEVER ordered from Create and craft because of this sloppy way of working. Well, they did have an excuse as they were situated in a tiny office in the middle of an island off Timbuktu but this service, we were all told on the first few weeks of Hochanda"they are all behind the scenes in the same building ..oh really...well get your finger out!!

I ordered something from them for the first time yesterday, and I had an email from them about difficulties with the Crafters' Companion package, although I didn't order any craft items. Did you receive the same email because, if not, I can copy/paste it on here if that helps and if you didn't get a satisfactory explanation from them when you rang.

I ordered something from them for the first time yesterday, and I had an email from them about difficulties with the Crafters' Companion package, although I didn't order any craft items. Did you receive the same email because, if not, I can copy/paste it on here if that helps and if you didn't get a satisfactory explanation from them when you rang.
Thanks Toril. I did get the e mail too but it was all about customers receiving their orders but my problem was the selling technique of telling us that we were going to receive a free gift EVERYTIME WE ORDER a CC item. I was tempted into ordering because we all like a freebie and the free gift was a gel pen. Second purchase was a happy birthday die. I have spent more time on the phone listening to their false promises but my issue is, don't offer these things if they can't produce them.They need to be reported to trading standards!

I have placed four orders (some with multiple items) with them over the last month or so. I have found their service and delivery pretty good. Certainly much better than my experience with C & C. I did have a problem with an item arriving one piece short. One phone call and three days later it was delivered. I'm 99% sure that when I called they mentioned that they would get the manufacturer to send another. I think this also ties in the the CC delay email which I read as CC couldn't dispatch them quickly enough. I received other brands I ordered at the same time several days before the CC stuff. CC stuff was worth waiting for tho!

Whether there have been problems with deliveries or not, they are the still the best craft channel to watch.

"Hochanda are writing to you to let you know that due to a small gap in our Freeview contract, Hochanda will be reducing its broadcasting window on Freeview channel 39 for a short time. Commencing March 30th 2016 thru 16th May 2016, we will broadcast to Freeview channel 39 between Mid-night to 4am each day. Our usual hours of 06:00AM to 21:00PM will resume as normal on the 16th May 2016. *Online streaming in HD, Sky 663, Freesat 817 and Channel 8 local service continue unaffected. "
This was on their FB page. I also received an email and a letter in the post with this explanation. Can't be helping them establish themselves.

I saw the message when I tried to tune into Let Leonie Loose on Wednesday - normally a fun show to watch - really lets Leonie shine as a craft demonstrator and presenter.

It's something to do with ITV wanting channel 39 but there isn't anywhere for Hochanda to go until May. Bet they are really pee'd off.

I'm just amazed that ITV didn't try to get channel 7 when BBC3 went online. At the moment ITV1+1 is at the back of beyond on the channels...

Latest posts

Back