Lock & Lock TSV 12/4/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I rang CS, the person I spoke to knew nothing about the postcards. And on her PC, it wasn't even live yet, but only on the web.

She knew nothing about the free postage so checked with a supervisor.

It is true, and the said (SSSSHHHH don't tell anyone) that I can also buy it with free PP.

I said I wanted to see the presentation first, to judge the size of them

So she made a note on the system so I can still get them with free PP on the day.

maybe its different as yours is on the iPad and mine is on the desktop? not sure really...
I wont be bothering, its very odd that they're doing this, they're forever bragging how many new customers they're getting so what about a bit of loyalty for their existing customers.

Perhaps it depends whether QVC recognised my PC and iPad, and therefore knew I wasn't a new customer.

If you've deleted cookies etc, or weren't on your normal computer, it may have thought you were new.

But I doubt if Q are that sophisticated, unlike my bank, who does recognises my computer.

I think it's as strato says if you're recognised it doesn't show up, on my PC where I clear browser history regularly it shows on my phone which has me logged in always it doesn't...

I got the email about ordering early(laptop), sorry but I deleted without opening it. I have never bought Lock n Lock so had no interest.

But as said very unfair if offering free p&p to new customers only

I rang CS, the person I spoke to knew nothing about the postcards. And on her PC, it wasn't even live yet, but only on the web.

She knew nothing about the free postage so checked with a supervisor.

It is true, and the said (SSSSHHHH don't tell anyone) that I can also buy it with free PP.

I said I wanted to see the presentation first, to judge the size of them

So she made a note on the system so I can still get them with free PP on the day.

What a flaming swizz! I'm getting more and more annoyed by this!

I've already ordered it this morning as I'm in desperate need of containers. Just rang customer services and explained that I felt it was unfair that their loyal customers aren't being offered the same. She said that existing customers get exclusive easy pay and money off offers through the post but I've never had any of those so that doesn't apply to me! She was very nice anyway and she's refunding me the postage on this occasion.

its live... and it says if you are a brand new customer, you will have your P&P cost refunded, I think thats unfair - another reason for me not to buy.

View attachment 11274View attachment 11275

That is the image i get if i access the website through the e-mail link sent to my laptop and iPad, yet i don't see it if i access the website through the e-mail link sent to my mac and iPhone, weird or what. Its the same email address thats accessed, just on different devices.

Out of curiosity i phoned customer services to ask why and was told that just like Sky and other retailers from time to time they provide promotions to attract new customers, just as from time to time they provide promotions such as easy pay codes etc to existing customers. So why did i receive it, I'm not a new customer and why did i receive it on some devices yet not others, after a whole lot of humming and hawing and questions being asked around about, I was informed that as it was a technical issue and customers services are not permitted or equipped to deal with them, she would have to pass my query on to the relevant department and someone would get back to me with an answer.

If anybody from Q's tech dept ever comes back to me with an answer, I promise I will let you know.

Just buy the cheap ones ...they all do the same job and I lost loads of lids :mysmilie_19: don't know where they went so with that in mind I'm going to buy cheap ....lock and lock are great but cheaper does me just fine

Just buy the cheap ones ...they all do the same job and I lost loads of lids :mysmilie_19: don't know where they went so with that in mind I'm going to buy cheap ....lock and lock are great but cheaper does me just fine
Yes! Where do those lids go?!

Bizarrely, I've got lids and can't find the bottoms for them... I'm sure eventually I will resolve this conundrum, but for now :confused::mysmilie_854:

I've already ordered it this morning as I'm in desperate need of containers. Just rang customer services and explained that I felt it was unfair that their loyal customers aren't being offered the same. She said that existing customers get exclusive easy pay and money off offers through the post but I've never had any of those so that doesn't apply to me! She was very nice anyway and she's refunding me the postage on this occasion.

Qvc are probably doing what banks, insurance companies, Sky, etc already do - offer deals/incentives to attract new customers.

Qvc are probably doing what banks, insurance companies, Sky, etc already do - offer deals/incentives to attract new customers.

Exactly. They rely on loyalty and indifference. Insurers make millions each year because of this with auto renewals, the real money is in attracting new customers and then getting them too caught in the loop of loyalty/indifference.

Latest posts

Back