Giuseppe Perez - International Man of Mystery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

E

Enigma

Guest Shopper
My brain is fairly boggled watching Carmel O'Mydarlingclementine (or whatever her name is) Oirishing it up for St Paddy's Day. I dread to think what Genevieve Notverypronounceablename is like on Ideal World today...)

Anyway, we have the "best picks" from Giuseppe Perez at the mo, and all I can say is that a) I wouldn't know the bloke if I fell over him and b) his jewellery makes Simon Butler's look understated. But he's an Academy Award winner according to Carmel, with other awards chucked at him over the years too. His family's a famous jewellery producing dynasty too, and you can't move on the internet for info about him!

Being a nosy git, I thought I'd take Carmel up on her word and look him up. Apparently he's designing jewellery under the name Pippo Perez, but I can't find anything to say he's won awards, never mind an Oscar.

All very strange if you ask me

Is that his name .He drones on and the presenters cant get a word in so I switch over. His designs are over the top and bit tacky for my taste but TJC has gone down market so expect more of the same.

Latest posts

Back