Bose Wave Music System IV CD & DAB Radio Speaker TSV 20/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is £50 off on the Bose website today, so the "Bose price" is NOT what QVC are claiming.

CORRECTION (sort of) - The headline price is £500, which is the normal Bose price (actually £499-99). But it has been reduced by Bose by £50 for Black Friday, and in the description it does quote that price, not the higher price.

I've just watched the video, where they do mention that it is currently reduced on the Bose website, but you are still saving £100 if you get it from Q.

There are various other anomalies in the description, eg battery life of 8 hours, but it is NOT battery. And no setup required, it works straight from the box, but NOT the clock, you have to do this manually (unless they have altered it compared with mine)

I've just watched the whole video, they cut it off before they blew out the candles!

I've been waiting about a year to see this again, as I've only seen it about 2000 times:mysmilie_19:

Anyone know what the Bose Tsv is November 25?

yep look back on the previous page as your thread has been merged with it

I'm not being critical of the product as I don't know enough to do so.
It just we seem to be looking back all to frequently to previous TSV's to see very similar ones featuring again and again.
It's becoming a predictable schedule of TSV's like they sit around a table saying oh we will pencil in x and they will bring a slight variation of x they brought then and we sold xxxx of it last time so that will do.

Latest posts

Back