Diamonique Day TSV 14/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What about a replica of the Shirley Temple ring due to be auctioned for an estimated £17.3m.?

Eek version £27.30 plus £1m postage?

glad to see some gold diamonique. i remember buying some for around £30 beautiful designs. still got some gave a few to my daughters as gifts.

glad to see some gold diamonique. i remember buying some for around £30 beautiful designs. still got some gave a few to my daughters as gifts.

a few years ago they did a couple of full hours of 9ct gold but it didnt sell so they put in clearence & some pieces went to 75% off the Q price & still were on the web for ages so it looks like they are just trying to mix it up a bit & introduce it slowly so it is nice to see some again

Diamonique 0.6ct tw Pave Disc Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 664914
QVC Price £43.00
Today's Special Value Price £33.98
P&P £3.95

This elegant friendship bracelet from Diamonique has a simulated diamond-covered disc at the centre of a fine box chain, and uses an a refined slider fastening - also paved in simulated diamonds - that means it can be adjusted to fit almost any wrist perfectly, without the need for fiddly clasps. A sophisticated and luxurious take on the home-made bracelets we shared in our youth, this is perfect for accessorising your favourite little black dress or for adding a dressed-up feel to wardrobe basics.

Suit your style - choose from four different plating options to find the one that best suits your personal style and skin tone. There's classic Rhodium, luxurious Yellow Gold, romantic Rose Gold and edgy Black Rhodium.

A gorgeous gift - totally adjustable thanks to the slider fastening, this bracelet makes a perfect surprise present for your bestie because you know sizing simply won't be an issue.

On-trend and timeless - a piece that you can wear again and again for years to come, this design can also be layered with your favourite bracelets, bangles and watches for on-trend styling.

Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 2 x (1.1mm), 134 x (1mm)
Plated sterling silver with a polished finish
Slider fastening
Length: 26cm (10.2")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.68 carat

Colour options:

Black Rhodium-plated
Rhodium-plated
Rose Gold-plated
Yellow Gold-plated

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.664914

I liked the pendant that matches the TSV and put the rhodium version in my basket while I watched the presentation. Having seen how Catherine was stuggling to move the slider in an attempt to show how you could have it at different positions I promptly deleted the basket and went to bed. I think as yet Q hasn't perfected this so I've saved myself some possible hassle sending it back...off to the High Street later to spend my birthday money elsewhere.

On air just now and nothing is limited stock but it is final presentation of it!!!

Latest posts

Back