IT Cosmetics Launch 15th & 16th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope there's a value bundle to try, they should have a couple, shouldn't they?

The brand does an eyebrow pencil which is the spitting image of the old Models Prefer "universal taupe" one in the brushed silver-toned metal barrel. But, the one I got care of the Beauty Bash has snapped inside the barrel so I have to hold it a certain way up so that it doesn't drop out (well that's the plan; it's fallen out every day since I noticed it was broken!).

The brand does an eyebrow pencil which is the spitting image of the old Models Prefer "universal taupe" one in the brushed silver-toned metal barrel. But, the one I got care of the Beauty Bash has snapped inside the barrel so I have to hold it a certain way up so that it doesn't drop out (well that's the plan; it's fallen out every day since I noticed it was broken!).

It's supposed to have hair growing technology and is long lasting.

According to DFs best mate who has been trying all the range it is a cruelty free brand,I've been buying this in America and found it very hit and miss,some products are made in the USA but others are made in China so I am very wary.

Well according to what QVC replied to people on their Facebook page the other month about the brand coming. Small collection of items will be on to launch the brand in the UK. So don't get over excited as the people asking the questions had a bit of a let down. TSV, no.

It's supposed to have hair growing technology and is long lasting.

Nice idea but I've been using it daily for over a month and my own brows are still thin and invisible. I still prefer the Doll10 brow product; the old one in Blonde or the TSV one but it's nice enough. The "component" as Stacey would call the metal casing, is identical to the MP (I still have one, found recently in a suitcase in the loft!). The thin black band at either end is slightly wider at one end, for anyone who remembers the MP version. So could the inside be the same too? :thinking:

According to DFs best mate who has been trying all the range it is a cruelty free brand,I've been buying this in America and found it very hit and miss,some products are made in the USA but others are made in China so I am very wary.

We have to be wary of so many things from China...I know I am going off topic, but I wanted to say that some of the silver butterflies on Honora Pearls make my earlobes sore and I think there might be some short cuts taken.

Something to read for anyone interested :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peo...staurants-fuel-commercial-airline-flight.html

Often for cosmetics, the tooling cost to have bespoke packaging for an item is far to expensive. Manufacturers will use the same tool to produce outer casings across a number of brands, whilst the cosmetic itself will be formulated to the brand's specification.

Nice idea but I've been using it daily for over a month and my own brows are still thin and invisible. I still prefer the Doll10 brow product; the old one in Blonde or the TSV one but it's nice enough. The "component" as Stacey would call the metal casing, is identical to the MP (I still have one, found recently in a suitcase in the loft!). The thin black band at either end is slightly wider at one end, for anyone who remembers the MP version. So could the inside be the same too? :thinking:

Omg! I was just thinking I wish qvc would bring IT COSMETICS!! FIRST TARTE NOW IT !!!! I'm so excited! I would love them to start off with a tsv bit let's face it that takes about a year to get sorted! They have amazing deals in the states though! I really want to buy the CC cream - it is actually a medium coverage with 50+ SPF! That & the bye bye under eye concealer which is a high coverage concealer. The inventor Jaime Kern suffers from rosacea a bit like Doris from Doll 10! There are on air demos on qvc.com and reviews on YouTube. It is sold in Ulta in USA just like Mally and Tarte. I really would love to go to an ulta store one day. My sister brought back an eye shadow pallete from the brand for me once and it is really nice. It is called the naturally pretty palette :) Thanks for the heads up!! When can we expect items to be on the website? A week before? :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_14:

Just seen in TV guide that debut shows are 10pm 15th April and 6pm 16th. Also Pixi Beauty on 17th! How long has Pixi been on qvc never seen it in before!

Pixi has the full range in M&S with testers available.

I've not heard of IT cosmetics before.

I went to M&S to try REN BB cream recommended on this forum (can't remember the thread), and got a sample, tried it today and loved it, natural looking and gives healthy glow without obvious shimmer. I think that with this BB cream one won't need to change the shade from winter to summer as the BB seems to perfect the skin without adding much colour, but I don't see it covering blemishes as it's very light in texture. I am going to wear the rest of my sample on a working day and if I still love it as much, I'm going to cancel my LG AD and and get the REN BB cream instead.

ps just watched a clip on qvc.com IT cosmetics and loved the quest's make up, very unlike the Tarte guest's over made up look. I may hold on for IT Cosmetics CC cream but it sems to be pricey. The results in the demo were impressive and the flawless complexion won me over, hope qvcuk make it affordable and in a bundle format.
http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Item-of-the-Month-Super-size-CC-Cream.product.A253491.html

Latest posts

Back