IT Cosmetics Launch 15th & 16th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The brow pencil has too much red in it & it just doesn't suit my dark brown hair. The pressing harder thing just doesn't seem to work as you don't get a natural look if you have to press too hard.

have you tried the new brow gel pencil from Laura Geller? we got one in the TVS before last and it is great! It is supposed to be a universal colour but it is def a dark brown (like the IT one it was supposed to be how hard you press etc.) It is really easy and quick so i immediately bought another from Ebay. I see that Q are now selling it as a double pack and in more colours.

my mascara has arrived and i am gutted! like most 'volume' mascaras it just makes my lashes stand straight out so they virtually disappear. a 3rd coat just made them clumpy. I will practice a bit more and see if there is 'knack' to it but i am not holding my breath

The demos always looks so fantastic, don't they? They never really show you that they've had the eyelash curlers out before they've put the mascara on... like they never tell you who has been using revitalash, who has had their lashes permed, or who has got inserts in.... :mysmilie_10:

The demos always looks so fantastic, don't they? They never really show you that they've had the eyelash curlers out before they've put the mascara on... like they never tell you who has been using revitalash, who has had their lashes permed, or who has got inserts in.... :mysmilie_10:

You got it in one, lol! I Can't get excited when these super new products appear. I'm still using my old faithful Mascara and it's the best! Have tried many and none come close! :mysmilie_48:

Returning the set of 3 lipstick/balm/stain. Weird colours. The one I thought would be nice (love story) was nice when you apply it but develops into a stain that is bright pink, like benefit benetint for the cheeks. Yuk.

The brow pencils are nice though.

Latest posts

Back