Pete and Pang - and some VERY dodgy pronounciations!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
This is hilarious, and I'm spellbound waiting for Pete to start his usual mis-pronounciations! Vintage Pete - he's already shouted hysterically "we've got Jeremy Pang in the studio"! Resisting the temptation to ring them up to say in that case, they should clean the studio more often, I'm watching, fascinated, as the words "wok" and "wok clock" are being banded about. I'm seriously worried about how Pete is going to manage "wok clock" without transposing the letters at the beginning of the words!!. Jeremy Pang? Who?:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_17: If this hour ends without Pete pronouncing 'clock' minus one letter, then I'll be amazed....I think he's on his best behaviour at present, because mention's just been made of "your dumplings" and Pete has managed to restrain his "humour", which is unusual.
Oh "clock".....thank goodness! I really do need glasses. :mysmilie_17:

How many people are going to be bothered humphing out a steam basket and wok every other night?

Just seems strange items to sell to such a small audience is what I'm thinking??

I thought Pete looked rather silly in his 'designer stubble' look..lol

I thought Pete looked rather silly in his 'designer stubble' look..lol

He's in now, I'd politely say he's looked better.

In fact he looks like he's ailing for something, or he's had a late night. A very late night :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_17: If this hour ends without Pete pronouncing 'clock' minus one letter, then I'll be amazed....I think he's on his best behaviour at present, because mention's just been made of "your dumplings" and Pete has managed to restrain his "humour", which is unusual.

Very unusual but obviously not his type........ imagine if it was some other young woker, he'd really go to town with the 'clock'

Latest posts

Back