who sells the most?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
As with any sales environment, the monthly league table of presenter sales probably varies. However, on average, if you were to rate the top 5 Ideal World presenters (main channel only) in terms of monthly sales figures (i.e. who has sold the most units) who would you pick and in what order would you place them from 1st to 5th? Put aside how you feel towards some of them and their presenting/sales techniques, be objective my forum friends and present to the forum your list of the top 5!

Good Topic not that easy to get a top 5 as every show the phones are in "meltdown"

I honestly could not split them in terms to top sellers but the ones who are on more than others would sell more methinks

I have no idea who sells the most but I strongly suspect that all of them combined cannot sell anywhere near enough for this outfit to endure.

Not in it's current guise anyway :mysmilie_59:

My guess as to a "top seller" would perhaps surprisingly be Peter Simon since he's the only vaguely-recognisable "name" they have, and he's also on a lot as well. Gollum must also be doing respectably well given his mysterious "fan club" that can't see anything wrong in what he does/has done. Market trader barra boi :mysmilie_59:

Also guessing that near the bottom of the sales pile just has to be Sally Jacks given her frankly desperate and downright aggressive Vibrapower sales pitch from last Monday; she must have been given a written warning for something like that to have happened.

IW world only have about seven to ten items a day sold on their channel, more if there's a fashion hour, the majority of their sales are made through their website, because things sell out on their website that don't even make it to air, that's why unlike QVC that try to cram in to one hour as many items as they can, IW website is like store that you can browse through, just as well with presenters like Pervy Peter Simon and Gollum.

I'd assume that Loen Love is the top seller and Shaun/Dennice do well as they play off of their longevity on the channel.

I'd assume that Loen Love is the top seller and Shaun/Dennice do well as they play off of their longevity on the channel.

Nan Nanty Nan possibly shills the most Disability Aids or Reclining Chairs just by inflicting sheer guilt on viewers.

But you might be forgiven for thinking that guilt is an emotion he doesn't suffer from :mysmilie_59:

The presenters who r
Are regularly on between 5-9 will sell the most. Presenters on weekday mornings wil be the least. Best sellers when most viewers.

I noticed just now that Shaun mentioned his contract got renewed, he was joking that his new contract stated he must be able to multi task but that he was rubbish at it. But I wonder how long it was for? He is a fairly harmless chap but he doers amuse me.

Has he mentioned his mum recently, sorry that is a rhetorical question:mysmilie_11:

Nanty was presenting a Polyester Fest with Baby Jane Hayley yesterday at 5pm.

He repeatedly mentioned his 'Mam', told us his 'Mam' doesn't suit black (he wasn't selling black), told us his 'Mam' suits navy blue much better (he was selling navy blue), that his 'Mam' says his hair is too short (his 'Mam' has got a point, he does look like Jimmy Somerville). He also mentioned his dead Dad.

Jase never got a mention :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Poor Jase :sad:

Have they split up I wonder?

Jase does exist yet Nanty never mentions him. Bet doesn't exist yet Dirty Peter always mentions her.

I thought I was confused when Elton John married Renate. Now I'm baffled :mysmilie_59:

Nanty was presenting a Polyester Fest with Baby Jane Hayley yesterday at 5pm.

He repeatedly mentioned his 'Mam', told us his 'Mam' doesn't suit black (he wasn't selling black), told us his 'Mam' suits navy blue much better (he was selling navy blue), that his 'Mam' says his hair is too short (his 'Mam' has got a point, he does look like Jimmy Somerville). He also mentioned his dead Dad.

Jase never got a mention :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11263View attachment 11264View attachment 11265View attachment 11266

Poor Nanty: stuck in the 80s style-wise.

I nearly peed myself laughing at "Baby Jane Hayley", so accurate but so insulting to Baby Jane Hudson, who was naturally a warmer and more sincere woman.

And how many lights has Hayley got on her in that pic? The whole of the East of England must have gone dark to cope with the sudden power drain! :mysmilie_11:

Poor Nanty: stuck in the 80s style-wise.

I nearly peed myself laughing at "Baby Jane Hayley", so accurate but so insulting to Baby Jane Hudson, who was naturally a warmer and more sincere woman.

And how many lights has Hayley got on her in that pic? The whole of the East of England must have gone dark to cope with the sudden power drain! :mysmilie_11:

When Shaun and I were on the same Uni course back in the late eighties, he used to sport a very fashionable blond flat-top...

When Shaun and I were on the same Uni course back in the late eighties, he used to sport a very fashionable blond flat-top...

And what was his name?

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

I remember my brother had one, with a ratty pigtail at the back.

Latest posts

Back