Dave Bradford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dr Quincy

Registered Shopper
What happened to Dave Bradford? I noticed he got married and was relegated to create and craft but haven't seen him on anywhere.

I first encountered him on Shop the value channel many years ago (didn't have cable when he was on QVC). I remember Dave's Ring as he used to call it and jewelry cleaner. Always very tanned but seems a decent chap. Don't think he has a clue about half the stuff he sells but fair play to him.

I personally have no issue with him, in regards to his presentation.

Seems to know his stuff (pre c&c) seems genuinely friendly but I assume he is more of a part time presenter nowadays... could be wrong.

Dave Bradford is fine and a full time presenter on c&c. He gave up his radio program to go full time. Now that c&c is selling and broadcasting to USA they moved the USA broadcast studio from Peterborough to London. Dave presents for a couple of weeks at a time there then comes back up to present c&c UK from Peterborough. I like watching him as he has an easy way of presenting and more than happy to have a go even if it goes wrong.

Started out at QVC pretty much from their beginning if I remember correctly, glad he's doing ok, likeable chap, and before the massive browning and weight gain, I used to think him quite attractive!!! Gosh did I just admit that?!?! Haylp!! :)

Started out at QVC pretty much from their beginning if I remember correctly, glad he's doing ok, likeable chap, and before the massive browning and weight gain, I used to think him quite attractive!!! Gosh did I just admit that?!?! Haylp!! :)

I recall he was often seen out and about in Liverpool back in the Granada/Littlewoods Shop! TV Channel days.

He's certainly a Selly Telly Veteran, I couldn't imagine him on this ghastly 2016 incarnation of Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

Hah. How funny that I was wondering where Dave Bradford was and I see him in Belfast (where I live) on my travels to work!

He was on create & craft this afternoon with Michelle and it was so funny Michelle lost it completely she was laughing so much.

Create and Craft are live in Belfast - Jacqui Joseph on at present. Just had Corinne Lapierre and now Spellbinders.

So no wonder you've seen Dave Bradford in Belfast, I think.

Latest posts

Back