Do You Think This Could Be Ideal World's Masterplan?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Thinking about the limited categories of on air items Ideal World shill do you think there's a possibility their grand scheme is that they want us to do something like this:-

1st Try BIG BRODEL's cooking, inevitably becoming 'well nourished' and sitting on your now ample butt, waiting ages for Granny Smith's iPad with cobwebs to load MixBooth
2nd Realise it's time to lose weight, get a NutriBullet and Vibrapower but fall of the Vibrapower while supping a Nutriblast because you need the Loo (as per Poo Poo), You break a leg
3rd Have to get one of Nan Nanty Nan's Mobility Scooters because you can't walk, put even more weight on
4th Try 'Chef' William's cuisine, you lose all the weight you'd put on. And some
5th Just like Sally Jacks advised, you now have loads of wrinkles. It's now time to get Proto Col, Schlocko's Fabulift (but not his reeks) and some of Lizzie G's 'discovery' Torricelumn (TM)
6th You watch a kitchen M8 show, it's back to £29.99 even though it was never, ever going to be so you buy it. Now you're back to square one with BIG BRODEL's cooking

OK, it's far fetched but ............................. :mysmilie_59:

Thinking about the limited categories of on air items Ideal World shill do you think there's a possibility their grand scheme is that they want us to do something like this:-

1st Try BIG BRODEL's cooking, inevitably becoming 'well nourished' and sitting on our now ample butts waiting for Granny Smith's iPad with cobwebs to load a web page
2nd Realise it's time to lose weight, get a NutriBullet and Vibrapower but fall of the Vibrapower while supping a Nutriblast because you need the Loo (as per Poo Poo), You break a leg
3rd Have to get one of Nan Nanty Nan's Mobility Scooters because we can't walk, put even more weight on
4th Try 'Chef' William's cuisine, lose all the weight we'd put on. And some
5th Just like Sally Jacks advised, we now have loads of wrinkles. It's now time to get Schlocko's Fabulift and some of Lizzie G's 'discovery' Torricelumn (TM)
6th You watch a kitchen M8 show, it's back to £29.99 even though it was never, ever going to be so you buy it. Now you're back to square one with BIG BRODEL's cooking

OK, it's far fetched but ............................. :mysmilie_59:

It worked for me :mysmilie_5::mysmilie_17:

Nah, I'm a fat mare even without using Ideal World's products :mysmilie_5:

You missed when you become overweight like big Brodel and drop off your perch you have made your will with IW and they have your funeral covered as well mission complete:mysmilie_50:

You missed when you become overweight like big Brodel and drop off your perch you have made your will with IW and they have your funeral covered as well mission complete:mysmilie_50:

Oh of course Mossie :mysmilie_14:

I forgot about using Proskins too, to suck in my fat legs after sitting on my fat arse after too many BRODEL brunches :mysmilie_59:

Ooooor after you've used your Nutribullet you lose that much weight you need to replace your wardrobe, so then you buy the chocolate, have to replace your wardrobe because you put on too much weight so then you buy a Vibropower. :mysmilie_14:

On another matter, Nan Nanty Nan was stressing how the Tefal products were free p&p for that hour only, that hour only! But whadyaknow, still is (not complaining though I've just bought the Tefal Optigril +) I wouldn't let Nan Nanty Nans scare tactics rush me into buying, so thought about it went back to have a look and yes still free p&p.

Ooooor after you've used your Nutribullet you lose that much weight you need to replace your wardrobe, so then you buy the chocolate, have to replace your wardrobe because you put on too much weight so then you buy a Vibropower. :mysmilie_14:

On another matter, Nan Nanty Nan was stressing how the Tefal products were free p&p for that hour only, that hour only! But whadyaknow, still is (not complaining though I've just bought the Tefal Optigril +) I wouldn't let Nan Nanty Nans scare tactics rush me into buying, so thought about it went back to have a look and yes still free p&p.

They'd no doubt just say 'it was a mistake'

Bid used to also make lot's of mistakes but at least it was in our favour (that's if it actually is really free p+p, keep an eye on the selling price as it may miraculous fall, as is often Ideal World's won't) :mysmilie_59: