Loen...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Haven't seen loen for ages on IW, does anyone happen to know if she's left or where she is? I know her husband is still on c&c... She is one of the only presenters I can watch on IW

Hi,
I think she is just having an extended break. I would imagine she would need it with some of her colleagues. Hope to see her back soon.

It seems de rigueur for various hosts to be having 'extended breaks' nowadays. I mostly approve, let's hope Nan Nanty Nan takes one, 3 years will do.

Ideal World should be long gone by then and he'll have all the time in the world to cook for his 'Mam' :mysmilie_59:

I watch quite a bit of C&C Andy hasn't mentioned Loen for a while.

You hear him mention Oban a lot, the other week that phone and web site went down, and couldn't sell anything, so he done like a ask Andy section.

He chatted for a good 10 minutes, on how they found Oban and how he changed there lifes

I hope she's well, and just enjoying a break - although I gave up watching Ideal World years ago, I've always liked Loen's presenting style - she's friendly, chirpy and informative.

I hope she's well, and just enjoying a break - although I gave up watching Ideal World years ago, I've always liked Loen's presenting style - she's friendly, chirpy and informative.

I like Loen too, she's a saleswoman for sure but likable and often irreverent which (apart from Rachel) is scarce among the Ghoulish Stooges on Ideal World now.

I fear she won't be long for the channel though unless she turns into a Bid Style Goon :mysmilie_59:

Agree. Loen does have a friendlier, more approachable and generally less manic style than her colleagues, particularly the ex-Bid throwouts. She can be a bit of a laugh too, definitely seems not to take herself too seriously. How she survives surrounded by the other dross, I don't know.

I like Loen too, she's a saleswoman for sure but likable and often irreverent which (apart from Rachel) is scarce among the Ghoulish Stooges on Ideal World now.

I fear she won't be long for the channel though unless she turns into a Bid Style Goon :mysmilie_59:

Agree. Loen does have a friendlier, more approachable and generally less manic style than her colleagues, particularly the ex-Bid throwouts. She can be a bit of a laugh too, definitely seems not to take herself too seriously. How she survives surrounded by the other dross, I don't know.

She's cool.

There's no self important (but laughably lacking in self awareness) lectures as you get from bores like Nan Nanty Nan, Poo Poo and GOLLUM.

Those three are about as likable as Verrucas :mysmilie_59:

I gave up on IW before the Bid up invasion, when they moved the few watchable presenters to the craft channel, I just can't watch Dennice the drone, nice but doolally Hayley, manic Joanne, I did like Loen at first, then she got like all she ever seem to talk about was Oban / Andy what she had bought her Mother... where they were going on holiday what they were having for dinner/tea, she made her presenting time like 'life with the love's'...no ta Loen... not interested.

I gave up on IW before the Bid up invasion, when they moved the few watchable presenters to the craft channel, I just can't watch Dennice the drone, nice but doolally Hayley, manic Joanne, I did like Loen at first, then she got like all she ever seem to talk about was Oban / Andy what she had bought her Mother... where they were going on holiday what they were having for dinner/tea, she made her presenting time like 'life with the love's'...no ta Loen... not interested.

I don't really mind Joanne too much, I used to think she was awful during the 'real' Ideal World days but to me she now she seems OK compared to most of the other goons.

But i'm tired of her saying how useless she is with Imperial Measurements though, she's said it for years now. I'm not great with them either but i'm not selling to a lot of people who may well predominantly use them.

Just an idea Jo but why not just learn them? :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_17: Right! Personally, I'd much prefer the verruca - at least you can get rid of it! I think the 3 you've mentioned came in a "buy one, get two free" deal from the Carp Presenters Agency.

She's cool.

There's no self important (but laughably lacking in self awareness) lectures as you get from bores like Nan Nanty Nan, Poo Poo and GOLLUM.

Those three are about as likable as Verrucas :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_17: Right! Personally, I'd much prefer the verruca - at least you can get rid of it! I think the 3 you've mentioned came in a "buy one, get two free" deal from the Carp Presenters Agency.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Of course a Verruca is mildly unpleasant but easily treatable with Bazuka. I don't think there's anything that can be done for those three warts.

So i'd Bazooka them :mysmilie_59:

Loen is not for me at all (the dog, her facebook friends, her amazing husband and her mum on a rotation along with her weight issues)

Dont wish ill on anyone though so hope she is back soon

Latest posts

Back