Maternity Tops/Dresses!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Yes it is a good time to be pregnant with lots of choice on IW with the shark bite drop/dip hem .. empire line in tops and dresses/ watefall cardigans galore the choice is endless!! No choice whatsoever if you don`t like the pregnant look!! If you prefer a normal hem or an edge to edge cardigan or a fitted top you are out of luck!! Thank goodness the `dreaded high street` still cater for us !! I`m sure I`m not the only one !!

Yes it is a good time to be pregnant with lots of choice on IW with the shark bite drop/dip hem .. empire line in tops and dresses/ watefall cardigans galore the choice is endless!! No choice whatsoever if you don`t like the pregnant look!! If you prefer a normal hem or an edge to edge cardigan or a fitted top you are out of luck!! Thank goodness the `dreaded high street` still cater for us !! I`m sure I`m not the only one !!

Ideal World thinks all it's punters are like BIG BRODEL, maybe we are?

You can't deny it caters for 'us' lard arses though. From Fat Reducing Cookers, Exercise Bikes, Vibrapower, Total Crunch, NutriBullet, Various Diet Plans, ProSkins, Liquilift and the Tent like clothes you mention too.

Expect informercials for Liposuction soon with Nan Nanty Nan 'I just wish Jase (aka Auf Weidersehen Dennis) and me had got me Nan sum Lipo and she would have fitted into a Scooter'.

They'd have all bases covered then :mysmilie_59:

Makes me wonder why they have size 12 models :mysmilie_11:

Please Momma, the Size 12 Models are systematic of this complete contradiction of a channel:-

SCHLOCKO/De Knees shilling Wrinkle Removing Potions
'Chef' William/'Chef' Joe aka Billy Bunter/BIG BRODEL shilling ActiFry
Doddy Flump/GOLLUM/Poo Poo shilling VibraPower & Total Crunch
Paul Shreque shilling a good nights sleep
TEN TON TAMMY shilling Liquilift (hark at her, she doesn't need a lift she needs a crane)

And on and on :mysmilie_59:

Please Momma, the Size 12 Models are systematic of this complete contradiction of a channel:-

SCHLOCKO/De Knees shilling Wrinkle Removing Potions
'Chef' William/'Chef' Joe aka Billy Bunter/BIG BRODEL shilling ActiFry
Doddy Flump/GOLLUM/Poo Poo shilling VibraPower & Total Crunch
Paul Shreque shilling a good nights sleep
TEN TON TAMMY shilling Liquilift (hark at her, she doesn't need a lift she needs a crane)

And on and on :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_46: Joe should be back soon, how refreshing will it be to see him?

:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_46: Joe should be back soon, how refreshing will it be to see him?

'Chef' Joe will no doubt come back with exotic, far eastern taste ideas like:-

Fish Fingers with Fish Sauce
Thai Green Curry (from Morrisons) & Chips
Wasabi Potato Waffles
John West Sushi
Coconut Cauliflower Cheese

Delicious :mysmilie_59:

'Chef' Joe will no doubt come back with exotic, far eastern taste ideas like:-

Fish Fingers with Fish Sauce
Thai Green Curry (from Morrisons) & Chips
Wasabi Potato Waffles
John West Sushi
Coconut Cauliflower Cheese

Delicious :mysmilie_59:

I always wondered, what part of the fish does the "Fingers" come from, and just how big those "Prawns" must be to get balls that big!:mysmilie_59:

I always wondered, what part of the fish does the "Fingers" come from, and just how big those "Prawns" must be to get balls that big!:mysmilie_59:

'Chef' William thought Prawns are all sourced from Iceland, I thought he meant the country but .............. :mysmilie_59:

Iceland.jpg

Genevieve should be congratulated on doing a full show presenting just two garments or did I miss the others as I wasn`t sat watching all the time ..how boring !! But she can talk for England without catching breath can`t she!!

Genevieve should be congratulated on doing a full show presenting just two garments or did I miss the others as I wasn`t sat watching all the time ..how boring !! But she can talk for England without catching breath can`t she!!

I find her extremely uncomfortable to watch so I don't tend to bother unless I have an interest in a product, which I don't. To me she's hysterical, intimidating, very aggressive and unpleasant to listen to with her beyond repetitive, snarl like screeching and demonic stare.

She's in my 'switch over' category along with GOLLUM & The Dirty Peter. But I acknowledge she's perfect for this outfit and fills her role with aplomb :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back