Once Upon A Time...Ideal World Beginnings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't they sell clothing at the beginning then.

That woman at the beginning, I buy everything except food and clothing, is she stating they didn't sell clothing back then, or that must of it was as hideous 16 years ago, and wouldn't been seen dead in.

Of course IW is 16 later on this month

Didn't they sell clothing at the beginning then.

That woman at the beginning, I buy everything except food and clothing, is she stating they didn't sell clothing back then, or that must of it was as hideous 16 years ago, and wouldn't been seen dead in.

Of course IW is 16 later on this month

I remember Steve Whatley selling clothing. It was always Friday afternoons, I think. It was quality clothing, quite expensive and I remember how he used to have the same model on. He used to show every little detail of the garment to the camera. He used to have a table and a measuring tape round his neck so that he could lay the clothing down and measure all the bits of importance. I have a very bad memory and can't remember any other fashion hours.

I do remember Whatters doing Fashion, the guy would be crying now, if he could see what the channel has turned into.

I remember back when they used to sell high quality jewellery, Judy Mayfield wasn't it, with all the dffferent colours of sapphire.

Latest posts

Back