How big is Sally Jacks' suitcase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scarlethammer

Registered Shopper
We are used to presenters claiming that they personally use whatever they happen to be flogging at the time. Sally Jacks was on just now selling a very large v-pillow when she suddenly claimed that she had taken the v-cushion on holidays to Spain with her to use on the sun loungers. The v-cushion was so big it would take up almost all the room in an ordinary sized suitcase. If I were to put it in my suitcase, I'd have enough room left probably for a change of undies and a toothbrush. I’d like to know the size of her suitcase.

If it's as big as her mouth it could fit a duvet and a sofa in it too.

Good point and post as funnily enough Hayley said in an exciatable tone..........you could even take this cushion on the plane for comfort, PARDON???!!!!! Really?????!!!!!!

Just imagine the looks you'd get humphing around the V cushion with all the other holiday malarkay.:mysmilie_19:

Jacksie is getting silly now, whatever will she take next "I take my Halogen oven away with me to Spain, cos if I fancy some grilled cheese on toast in the middle of the night, voilà?!"

Just wait till she's had her wedding, good grief! buckle up! :mysmilie_17:

Saw her yesterday doing the recliner chairs with a guest, and it was "buy one in beige, buy one in brown, you could mix and match". Yes, Sal, and I'm glad we bought strengthened glass patio doors for when you are on. That woman's voice could double up as a chainsaw.

Saw her yesterday doing the recliner chairs with a guest, and it was "buy one in beige, buy one in brown, you could mix and match". Yes, Sal, and I'm glad we bought strengthened glass patio doors for when you are on. That woman's voice could double up as a chainsaw.
Or as they say on the Q, you can put one in your presie drawer for that last minute gift
:mysmilie_488::mysmilie_520:

Or as they say on the Q, you can put one in your presie drawer for that last minute gift
:mysmilie_488::mysmilie_520:

Because you'd feel embarrassed if anyone passes within a 300 square mile radius of your home over the Christmas period and you couldn't offload some overpriced tat on them

This is how I hear her voice - Right - imagine in your head you are,- (1), saying me me me me, very quickly, over and over.
(2) Now imagine that going up to the same pitch if a Mozzy is flying near you.
(3) Take that pitch up another 2 octaves.

Hello My name is Sal memememememememe.
That's all I can hear before the high pitch voice goes out of my hearing range - great isn't it! :mysmilie_59:

We are used to presenters claiming that they personally use whatever they happen to be flogging at the time. Sally Jacks was on just now selling a very large v-pillow when she suddenly claimed that she had taken the v-cushion on holidays to Spain with her to use on the sun loungers. The v-cushion was so big it would take up almost all the room in an ordinary sized suitcase. If I were to put it in my suitcase, I'd have enough room left probably for a change of undies and a toothbrush. I’d like to know the size of her suitcase.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought "suitcase" was a euphemism for something rude!

I seem to recall when she was on Come Dine With Me there was no sign of her wearing any of the wonderful fashions she so enthused about on Bid, not even her 'own' range of couture.

But fair play to her, unlike Poo Poo she won it and raised a large sum for charity :mysmilie_59:

Whatever happened to the "joint project" she was starting with Perfume Pete? I seem to recall that dreadful video of the glamorous (?gruesome) twosome bleating that they were "definitely" teaming up to do something or another (now, now!!). And there's me thinking that I could rely 100% on what ex-Bid presenters tell me :mysmilie_17: Was the "joint project" a reference to Sunday lunch? I'd guess the fabulous offer from IW meant that she took her "career" elsewhere, leaving Perfume Pete not smelling of roses.
I seem to recall when she was on Come Dine With Me there was no sign of her wearing any of the wonderful fashions she so enthused about on Bid, not even her 'own' range of couture.

But fair play to her, unlike Poo Poo she won it and raised a large sum for charity :mysmilie_59:

She could also take 2 recliner chairs and the extending stepladder....no-one would bat an eyelid, surely?...

Good point and post as funnily enough Hayley said in an exciatable tone..........you could even take this cushion on the plane for comfort, PARDON???!!!!! Really?????!!!!!!

Just imagine the looks you'd get humphing around the V cushion with all the other holiday malarkay.:mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back