Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

WIN WITH PRICE CRASH TV - SKY 677

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/images/watch_camera.png

Would you like to win an amazing stainless steel analogue watch featuring covert video recording with a 4GB memory? 

Featuring a stainless steel strap and an intricate design, this classy watch looks great as well as housing a secret camera!

With a 4GB built in memory, the discreet lens can be used to record video, images and sound - transferable to your computer via the USB cable

Always ensure surveillance devices are deployed and used responsibly - not for unjustified invasions of privacy or other types of misuse.

No question to answer, all you have to do is Like the Price Crash TV page on Facebook and share the competition post.

A winner will be chosen at random on Friday at 10am.

Thread: Irrelevant?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Irrelevant?

Turned to the Channel this morning just after 11am. Sorry I don't remember the presenter's name but whilst he was prattling on he said "...in most cases I say to you the price is irrelevant." Well it may surprise him to know that the price is usually the most relevant thing when I decide whether to purchase something or not. They just don't think - they go on and on and what they say is a lot of the time irrelevant.

Likes Chess , scaryspice liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Utter nonsense. It annoys me when they say "this is so cheap so buy two." Overstepping the mark constantly.
      Likes scaryspice liked this post

“The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”