Sally Jack's Voice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She gabbles at the speed of a train, and I find I can understand about one word in 5, so I also switch off. You'd think someone would tell her to slow down and ....b r e a t h e !......wouldn't you? Er, this is IW, so probably the answer is "no".
I find Genevieve unbearable to listen to, she never stops to draw breath and speaks at break neck speed continually I don`t know how she keeps it up I have to switch off just can`t stand it no matter whats she`s selling!!

Is it me or does Mockney Mike has a problem with women in authority???

Posting disgusting stuff like this should be banned under a Geneva Convention or something!

I'd never seen Mike on any of these quiz channels, but all I can say it that this supports my earlier posts about him.

He's not funny; he's a misogynistic thug. And if this is how he chooses to behave on air, then I have no desire to know him personally

Posting disgusting stuff like this should be banned under a Geneva Convention or something!

I'd never seen Mike on any of these quiz channels, but all I can say it that this supports my earlier posts about him.

He's not funny; he's a misogynistic thug. And if this is how he chooses to behave on air, then I have no desire to know him personally

What an absolute charmer! :mysmilie_468:

Latest posts

Back