Really terrible Ideal World reviews on Trustpilot!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Really terrible Ideal World reviews on Trustpilot!

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

I would advise anyone onsidering buying from Ideal World to check the Trustpilot reviews link above. There seems to be a vast majority reviews of the company with terrible ratings and negative comments on a range of issues.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a Pearl at Christmas, and it started playing up last week. Emailed them Thursday, they sent me a returns label to print off Friday, went the Post Office Saturday morning, email yesterday to say my refund has been auctioned, money in bank today, with service like that they're OK by me. I've never had a problem with Ideal World.
    Likes talisker25 , dtb123, Lady Madonna liked this post

3. <
    Enigma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    I bought a Pearl at Christmas, and it started playing up last week. Emailed them Friday, they sent me a returns label to print off Friday, went the Post Office Saturday morning, email yesterday to say my refund has been auctioned, money in bank today. I've never had a problem with Ideal World.
    I had to read this about 5 times. I thought you meant jewellery, and got really confused
    Likes Lady Madonna, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just adding though I know every ones experience is different, in the twenty years shopping with QVC till I closed my account over two years ago, I had more returned items sent out to me than I had new ones, slow expensive delivery, yeah I had terrible service from QVC, that's how I can sing IW praises because for me they're the better of the two.
    Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I had to read this about 5 times. I thought you meant jewellery, and got really confused

Enigma Guest

Just adding though I know every ones experience is different, in the twenty years shopping with QVC till I closed my account over two years ago, I had more returned items sent out to me than I had new ones, slow expensive delivery, yeah I had terrible service from QVC, that's how I can sing IW praises because for me they're the better of the two.
    Sorry if I've made you feel bad. I'm glad Ideal works for you. No shopping channel has anything I really want that I can't find cheaper elsewhere, especially online. So I guess I'm biased against them
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes Mommabear , historymystery liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry if I've made you feel bad. I'm glad Ideal works for you. No shopping channel has anything I really want that I can't find cheaper elsewhere, especially online. So I guess I'm biased against them
    Aw it's ok, it's a case of each to their own. I too buy from other places it's just when I do buy from IW it's because it's cheaper than elsewhere or not sold elsewhere, and the service is always great, but I know what you mean.
    Likes historymystery, cazzie liked this post

Enigma Guest

Aw it's ok, it's a case of each to their own. I too buy from other places it's just when I do buy from IW it's because it's cheaper than elsewhere or not sold elsewhere, and the service is always great, but I know what you mean.
    And if I'm perfectly honest, most shopping channel presenters put me off buying. Peter Simon could be giving away eternal youth and billion pound cheques and I'd still switch over!

Post Thanks / Like

And if I'm perfectly honest, most shopping channel presenters put me off buying. Peter Simon could be giving away eternal youth and billion pound cheques and I'd still switch over!
    And throw in the next four weeks winning Lottery tickets.
    Likes Muttley , historymystery liked this post

Enigma Guest

And throw in the next four weeks winning Lottery tickets.
    I'd still swap channels!