Ideal World Room Lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

E

Enigma

Guest Shopper
Now, I have been known to occasionally (rarely, hardly ever in fact) post scathing comments about Ideal World's presenters, shows and products.

I like to think I'm open-minded, so to offset the ridicule, I'm starting a thread for people to post lovely and nice things about Ideal World.

I'll start it off: Ideal World has helped the the economy recover both by encouraging people to spend money, and helped reduce the unemployment figures by taking on presenters made jobless by the collapse of situp tv.

Though they really do need to get Chef Wayne :mysmilie_46: on ASAP.

:mysmilie_48:

I would like to thank Peterborough for sympathetically hosting these people. Their kindness keeps them away from the larger metropolitan areas of Britain.

Peterborough = Quarantine :mysmilie_59:

It's good that you get five emails from start to finish

Thanks for your order
Flexi-pay schedule (if you have one)
Your order has left the warehouse
You can track your order
Your order is on the way

I'm also made up they don't use Royal Mail at all, so even the smallest of items can be tracked. Its only the presenters I can't stand about IW, well most of them (and QVCs) :mysmilie_17:

Imo Rachel Pierman is a very watchable presenter...:mysmilie_59:

Just mentioned on another thread that it looks like Bamix Swissline have deflected over to IW, they're on Thursday the 14th at 5pm, Bamix were one of QVCs best sellers so well done to IW, at least anyone wanting one knows they'll get flexi-pay, another good thing about IW.

Hope IW take Vitamix and KitchenAid as well as Bamix....good riddance imo. That wold be three items off the loop.....

It's just the same old crap, to me. IW are just getting stuff that QVC have rejected.

Since M Asam went to Q they seem to have disappeared .I have only seen the odd couple of shows.On IW they were on very regularly.

Since M Asam went to Q they seem to have disappeared .I have only seen the odd couple of shows.On IW they were on very regularly.

EVERYTHING that is on screen with Ideal World is on regularly. In fact endlessly.

Except perhaps Skinn Cosmetics which seems to have gone very quiet on screen (as in totally vanished) for some reason :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back