Sack Peter Simon And Bring John Scott In

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Yes it's time to sack the clown peter simon and bring in john scott. Rocksandco clearly don't won't to use him anymore, so ideal world bring in john scott instead. Tired of the clown peter simon.

I thought John Scott was on rocks & co fairly often?

He would soon get slagged off on here. Very few people in selly telly are safe.

John Scott is OK in small doses, IMO. I don't like the way he sometimes makes snide comments about the behind scenes staff, he can be quite ascerbic and rude, even if it's "acting", as they all do at times. I remember when Mark Rigby was a presenter on Rocks, and John Scott made the odd bitchy comment about him and about Jerilee Bonner, too. I disliked Jerilee intensely and thought she was an awful presenter, very amateurish and abrupt in manner, but I don't think a colleague should make disparaging comments on screen. On one occasion, JS made a remark about what Mark Rigby was wearing - which I thought was rude, also unprofessional and unnecessary, as at least Mark wore plain-coloured shirts, he didn't rely on flower-power 1960's throwbacks or a Hawaiian beach shirt, like John does, neither did he claim to have a previous career as a stylist!!! (What? In a zoo?). I know some people like JS a lot (if the messages read out on screen are to be believed!), but I get the impression he can be difficult and is not an easy character to work with. Like the other presenters on Rocks, I also question his gemstone knowledge, having heard him say a few things that are inaccurate, although according to him he has an AJP qualification.

Yes it's time to sack the clown peter simon and bring in john scott. Rocksandco clearly don't won't to use him anymore, so ideal world bring in john scott instead. Tired of the clown peter simon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back