Is this the result of invasive facial procedures?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I just noticed Tiffany doing a close up when she was demonstrating Revitalash & her top lip was, well peculiar.Is this the result of Botox, fillers & the like?I can understand how someone in her position (modelling & television, media) is drawn to such measures but doesn't there come a stage when a line is crossed?From looking 'fresher' to repeating & upping the input & starting to look like a cartoon character, as we have seen with some 'celebs'.I'll be hitting the big 70 next year & have a range of creams, oils, exfoliators, peelers, lifters & the like but that is where it stops!

I don’t think she would lose her job if she didn’t do all that she did, there’s a lovely model Jackie who pulls faces probably Tiff’s age, and it’s good to see what make up looks like on different skins and ages.

When she speaks, the top lip doesn't move - it's like a beak.

Such a stupid demonstration in the video for the product that was on the morning show today. I know there's not much to show when demonstrating Revitalash but Tiffany doesn't half give us a performance! In the middle of it, Natalia says you just wipe the brush across your lashes once but Tiffany is there dabbing it on for a full 3 minutes. Very misleading. If you applied it as she shows, the (expensive) tube would last less than a week.

I'm also nearing the seven O mark and I've stuck with Caci salon treatments over the years and its been an investment worth paying for.

Tiffany, I understand hasn't reached 60 yet, but the extensive 'work' has taken its toll, making her look past her sell by date. I also caught a glimpse of Ali the model, and I think she too has succumbed to botox or similar, as her face and forehead seemed incredibly 'shiny' and taut, a clear sign of botox use. But then, it could just be the overhead studio lights.

She does look pretty rough in some of the make up demos when she appears with no make up at all. I can't remember which brand ,maybe Laura Geller. She looks better once the make up is applied but yes the top lip says Botox.

Brissles-- I have thought about the Caci treatments.I have a Tue'nd device bought from Q many years ago & I do use that regularly.My face feels as thought it has had a workout after that! I don't mind saying I am 'high maintenance' but I think it is looking as good as you can for your age & have always been a skincare & makeup junkie.I never leave the house even to the local shop or gym without a bit of slap & NEVER without moisturiser.Won't go near the needles or any 'foreign' substance injected into me.Some people have enough of that for important medical reasons.

Silver Fox - personally my Caci's have held back time for me. Yes, I have a few laughter lines around the eyes, and my worst area is the slight sagging at either side of my chin area, and that's it ! My forehead, around the mouth and cheeks are line and wrinkle free, and I've just embarked upon a new eye area treatment. You're right, we can try and look as good as we can for our age and that can only help our mental wellbeing. I don't smoke, drink, gamble or have children/grandchildren, so salon treatments are my 'treats'. With all the best will in the world, creams, potions and serums whatever their cost, cannot eradicate whatever nature intends you to have without the help of a machine or two !

I don't find Tiff and other women having cosmetic procedures surprising given some of the comments, on here in particular, about older women regarding their wrinkles, slackened skin etc. I can understand why some women feel pressurised to go down the injectables route, especially when the way you look is part of how you make your money.

The forensic examination of famous women's looks in some celebrity magazines is disgraceful, in my opinion.

I'm also nearing the seven O mark and I've stuck with Caci salon treatments over the years and its been an investment worth paying for.

Tiffany, I understand hasn't reached 60 yet, but the extensive 'work' has taken its toll, making her look past her sell by date. I also caught a glimpse of Ali the model, and I think she too has succumbed to botox or similar, as her face and forehead seemed incredibly 'shiny' and taut, a clear sign of botox use. But then, it could just be the overhead studio lights.

Crikey, l don't want to sound rude but l thought she looked more like 70. If she has been having procedures they haven't done her any favours whatsoever. Why on earth would you willingly do that to yourself? Each to their own l suppose!

it looks cheap when its not done with a slight of hand. good plastic surgery can look great but most people have crude procedures done

I think that it's extremely difficult to predict how well your skin would react to invasive procedures of any type. You cannot tell by looking. I have a friend who found out that she naturally produces an excess of scar tissue... so any facial surgery would have to be medically necessary as she will scar prominently and while the colour would fade, the visible scars would remain. Equally you could be someone with a super-responsive immune system that attacked any injectables, and get extremely inflamed.

Strange as it seems with so much widely publicised disasters occurring, even celebrities and other professionals whose face and body are their principle assets simply don't do proper research, check credentials or go through a professional body to find a reputable surgeon with good results and good ethics. They will go for a cheaper option rather than a safer/better option... or skimp on aftercare.

They also don't think about themselves: how well do they heal and recover from any cuts and injuries they have? Do they have any underlying conditions that will affect how they heal (like diabetes)?

There are people in the public eye who have had plastic surgery for absolutely valid medical reasons... you only have to think of Simon Weston, and Katie Piper... After all, modern plastic surgery expertise did grow out of the harsh training ground of horrific injuries sustained in war.

I think that for some who have plastic surgery, and particularl those who strive for an exaggerated "look" there is a strong mental or emotional driver there which is more than simple vanity... it's a form of body dysmorphia. They don't see the wreckage of a once-beautiful face or body; they never saw beauty in what was there before.

In Tiffany's case, I think she must have been a sun worshipper in the past... and with a fair skin-type which does not fare well over the long term with sun exposure.

I think Tiff is around 65, and she does work very hard to look as young as she can. Her arms are very toned (whether or not this is actually due to the Body Blade is open to question) and she has a nice figure. Some days she looks quite young for her age, but on other occasions she looks older - but that's so often true for all of us, I think.

But interestingly, I had a conversation with a friend this evening, and she has experienced some strange effects with some rejuvenating skincare - where she was getting Fiona Brackenbury's "popcorn effect" but not evenly across her face... so some areas were appearing swollen and detracting from her facial symmetry... so it could even be trying a new skincare product without patch testing first at the bottom of the current look.

What I did notice on the close up video was how much Tiff goes outside her natural lip line especially the top one ...

I have a friend who gets it done. but only on two lines between her eyebrows, they really annoy her. As she works in a large department store which has a room for botox she gets staff discount and gets it done twice a year. Her face moves normally and I didn't even know she got it done until she mentioned one day.

As for Tiff, I see her on normal TV adverting stair lifts!!!!!! She is very very very wrinkly under the eyes, in fact to be honest this makes her look much older than I bet she really is.

Imo Tiffany's body and face don't match,..her body could pass for a thirty something but her face is sixty odd, I have no idea what she has done but she should leave it alone. Last time I got a close up of 'Tania the model' I thought she had done something to her face too ...her cheeks seemed rather puckered like Tiffany's.

Latest posts

Back