Affordable Quality Skincare at Aldi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Picked up a "Special Buys" brochure from Aldi this morning and there's some fantastic 'Lacura' skincare offers on sale on Sunday 17th April including Face Treatment Oil for Sensitive or Dry Skin @ £3.99 for 30ml bottles. All sorts of other items such as Foot Cream, Body Cream, Shower Gel and Body Lotion ranging from £1.29 thru to £3.99. Make-up too including CC Cream, Concealer Pens, Mascara and Eyebrow Pencil/Eyeliner Pens. Great value items with prices starting at £1.99.

These offers will certainly give brands like Elemis and L'Occitane, etc. a run for their money!

Picked up a "Special Buys" brochure from Aldi this morning and there's some fantastic 'Lacura' skincare offers on sale on Sunday 17th April including Face Treatment Oil for Sensitive or Dry Skin @ £3.99 for 30ml bottles. All sorts of other items such as Foot Cream, Body Cream, Shower Gel and Body Lotion ranging from £1.29 thru to £3.99. Make-up too including CC Cream, Concealer Pens, Mascara and Eyebrow Pencil/Eyeliner Pens. Great value items with prices starting at £1.99.

These offers will certainly give brands like Elemis and L'Occitane, etc. a run for their money!

Yes saw this in the brochure, plus our Aldi has the caviar cream.

i love the eye brow pencil with the brush end, got it in blonde
and it is just perfect

the mascara is also pretty good, no smudging
and when it gets a bit dry,
i stand it in a cup of hot water (closed) which losens it up a bit again

i think i might have tried the oils but was a bit meh about them (but i am a bit of a snob with the purity of my oils ...)

i shall go and have a look now in the special buys section,
many thanks for the heads up

Aldi prove you really don't have to spend silly money to get good quality skin care.

I used to do all our shopping at Sainsburys but now, wouldn't shop anywhere other than Aldi, their all round value and quality, for me, is the best supermarket around by far.

I love my caviar creams. Did you notice if they have the nail brightener? That's great but I have only seen it there once and it on the shelf not in the bins so I didn't think it was a special. I really regret not going back to get more

Aldi prove you really don't have to spend silly money to get good quality skin care.

I used to do all our shopping at Sainsburys but now, wouldn't shop anywhere other than Aldi, their all round value and quality, for me, is the best supermarket around by far.

And a dam site cheaper.!!!!

i also prefer Aldi from anywhere else
use to shop at Sainsbos and Waitrose
apart from great value for money
i also find the down to earth attitude refreshing
as they tend to just get in one good product per category
who needs 15 types of baked beans
just because the marketing depratment has segmented the potential buyer life aspirations into 15 types and 15 prices
Give me a break
to me it seem like Aldi is not trying to outsmart and outmaneuvre its customers
they just do an old fashioned kind of job

Aldi also pay their staff the Living Wage and the London Living Wage
and i find their staff have a good and friendly and helpful attitude
another plus

I love my caviar creams. Did you notice if they have the nail brightener? That's great but I have only seen it there once and it on the shelf not in the bins so I didn't think it was a special. I really regret not going back to get more

i have seen and bought the nail brightener again
but was a special
got some brightener and nail hardener and nail oil for my friend in the US
as she was admiring mine
it seems strange to spend much more on postage than they cost
but they were better and nicer than opi and others
i imagine if there were only a few bottles left
they would put them in the shelf to free up a big basket for other specials ?
i defo found mine under specials, twice

i think i am also going to get the smoke and emerald eye liners
the eye brow pencil was really very good
and ut is goid to have their no quibble 60 day refund policy if you are nit happy with the product,
opened and tried, so no risk, just keep receipt

I love Aldi. Their Argan handcream is brilliant stuff and so is their Caviar range. I also buy their top price 6 in 1 complete mouthwash which has identical ingredients to the much more expensive Listerine complete. The Aldi one is around £1.60 and the Listerine complete is around £3.95.
Their cotton wool pads are 75p for a pack of 200 and their luxury handwash , especially the rose one, is lovely.

I too am a new shopper to Aldi. Never ceases to amaze me how much you get for your money. Their cotton wool pads are really nice and don't leave bits of fluff on your face or fall apart like some other brands I have tried (superdrug). I also like their tubes of handcream and the face cream with SPF. Have recently tried the lacura grape range and have to say that it was a bit too scented for me. But overall, am definitely a happy shopper.

Grape seems to be very popular at the moment. I had some face cream from M&S and it was really good. Unfortunately finished it now and I have other stuff to use up before I consider a repeat purchase

Aldi also pay their staff the Living Wage and the London Living Wage
and i find their staff have a good and friendly and helpful attitude
another plus

Yes staff in our store are really friendly. They are also fast at the till.

Grape seems to be very popular at the moment. I had some face cream from M&S and it was really good. Unfortunately finished it now and I have other stuff to use up before I consider a repeat purchase

i think Caudalie started the grape thing
it is all about Resveratol
if you fancy a google

i also love the M&S Pure Grape Day mosturiser
heard about it on here, via someone (sorry name escapes me at the mo)
they tried it last year from the advent calendar
finished mine about a month ago and still missing it
but i also have other, more expensive stuff to use it
which i like less
lovely ingredients, and loved how the skin felt so fresh afterwards
and that feeling stayed all day, even with the heating on here and there

i have seen and bought the nail brightener again
but was a special
got some brightener and nail hardener and nail oil for my friend in the US
as she was admiring mine
it seems strange to spend much more on postage than they cost
but they were better and nicer than opi and others
i imagine if there were only a few bottles left
they would put them in the shelf to free up a big basket for other specials ?
i defo found mine under specials, twice

Damn! It's great stuff for quick nail perk up when you don't have time to do a full polish

Latest posts

Back