Michelle Mone's jewellery range - because you're worth it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the trailer she says she has been a Q supplier for years and years

What all has she supplied which is sold on Q? I only know her for bras which I dont think Q ever sold and some sort of tan which I suppose they might have.

Or is it a case of opening the mouth and let any old BS out? If so she will be well at home at Q with all the other BSers

I was going to ask that because I`ve only been watching QVC for about 8 years and never seen anything by her before???

I actually like Michelle Mone from what I have seen of her and read about her. I also like her jewellery range most of the pieces are not for me but the couple I have are perfect and I love and the range suits her. Looking at comparable diamonique pieces in other ranges MM diamonique prices are actually comparable or better. She is obviously an assertive woman who gets things done and her way more often than not but has quite a quiet persona she lets others have a say and not 'in your face' like so many.

I thought she dealt with Jill Franks really well yesterday who clearly isn't a target buyer for the range as she likes all things dainty more 'Andrea McLean'. When Jill Franks brought up that Michelle was dating again after her messy divorce, which MM has made no secret was devastating to her. Jill went on to say that she was coming up to her 23rd wedding anniversary, Michelle graciously said to Jill that that was the way it should be, when she could have told Jill that she got divorced after 23/4 years of marriage.

I actually like Michelle Mone from what I have seen of her and read about her. I also like her jewellery range most of the pieces are not for me but the couple I have are perfect and I love and the range suits her. Looking at comparable diamonique pieces in other ranges MM diamonique prices are actually comparable or better. She is obviously an assertive woman who gets things done and her way more often than not but has quite a quiet persona she lets others have a say and not 'in your face' like so many.

I thought she dealt with Jill Franks really well yesterday who clearly isn't a target buyer for the range as she likes all things dainty more 'Andrea McLean'. When Jill Franks brought up that Michelle was dating again after her messy divorce, which MM has made no secret was devastating to her. Jill went on to say that she was coming up to her 23rd wedding anniversary, Michelle graciously said to Jill that that was the way it should be, when she could have told Jill that she got divorced after 23/4 years of marriage.
What hell as a divorce got to do with selling on QVC, JF should stick to selling and minding her own business.. How would she like her personal life shared with all the QVC. Customers... Silly cow

What hell as a divorce got to do with selling on QVC, JF should stick to selling and minding her own business.. How would she like her personal life shared with all the QVC. Customers... Silly cow

Actually I don't think the divorce was actually mentioned on this occasion just that MM had love in ner life again. It just struck me as totally insensitive to then talk about how her marriage was 23 years long this year. I get your point also though that JF was out of order to mention it at all, Michelle was fairly reserved about it but I imagine maybe Jill only mentioned it if Michelle herself has already made it public.

i'm not a fan of ms mone but that was tactless of jill. anyway michelle with her millions should find it easy to find a new husband

i'm not a fan of ms mone but that was tactless of jill. anyway michelle with her millions should find it easy to find a new husband

And her obvious other "assets" for which she clearly beats JF hands down!

Latest posts

Back