Chef Joe has returned!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

E

Enigma

Guest Shopper
And he has a beard!

No, it's not a woman he picked up on his travels who's desperate to become a UK citizen, he's grown a beard.

I think it's supposed to be "trendy hipster", but it looks more like a rat peering out of some bushes.

I wonder if that means au revoir to Chef William?

And he has a beard!

No, it's not a woman he picked up on his travels who's desperate to become a UK citizen, he's grown a beard.

I think it's supposed to be "trendy hipster", but it looks more like a rat peering out of some bushes.

I wonder if that means au revoir to Chef William?

Doubt it means au revoir, but it might give "Chef" William some respite from his deep frozen convenience culinary innovations we have come to love. He can shift some of the burden back onto "Chef" Joe... and I can look forward to how politely rude he normally is to Peter the ultimate professional entertainer Simon.

I dare say the beard is to make him look old enough to leave home - he's a young, fresh-faced chap normally. Haven't seen the new look yet, and it may be some time before I get a chance...

Just watching and lots of innuendo had to go by the wayside as PP had a coughing bout........shame, as Joe was going on about stuffing beer cans in the chicken neck and everything, bet he could curse that cough he has :puke:

I do like Joe but won't watch when he's with the dirty old fart, it's too embarrassingly painful. The failed eighties "entertainer" is on very risky ground, there's only so many times he's going to get away with it.

I can't be arsed watching this freak show anymore so, did 'Chef' Joe bring any flavours of the Orient back with him?

Coriander Chicken Popcorn?
Lemongrass infused Carte D'Or?
Coconut Cup a Soup?

I hope he didn't put Fish Sauce on his Frozen Morrisons Chips, that would just be sooooooo gauche :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back